CPU coolers are crucial for your computer’s performance. If your machine doesn’t have a reliable cooling system, it will get abnormally hot and this may trigger irreversible hardware damage.
So, equipping your computer with the best CPU cooler is an absolute necessity. To help you out, we compiled this list of the best CPU cooler deals.
Keep in mind that deals are subject to change and stock may quickly get depleted. Hit the buy button as soon as you’ve found a CPU cooler that suits your needs.
What are the best CPU coolers deals?
- 360 mm triple fan radiator
- RGB LEDs
- Airflow: 74. 82 CFM
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and AMD
- Noisy fans
This liquid cooler uses a closed-loop architecture and comes with RGB lighting. Thanks to the EVGA Flow Control software, you can easily manage fan and pump performance.
It s set with premium sleeved tubing and fully controlled RGB LED for a smooth look.
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM
- Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
- Poor installation procedure
The Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler comes packed with upgraded fans, improved tower fin design. The fan brackets provide an even more extreme value for end users of all types.
The aluminum fin structure has been engineered to offer the perfect performance balance.
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance
- Included a wired RGB Controller
- Noisy fans
Another CPU cooler from Cooler Master lands on our list. This cooler is easy to install and is built out of premium materials for high efficiency and a longer service life.
The lighting effects really make this piece of hardware stand out in the crowd.
FAQ: Learn more about CPU coolers?
- What are the best CPU coolers?
There are numerous brands that produce good quality CPU coolers. Take a look at our CPU coolers to keep your CPU cold as ice top pick.
- What does the CPU cooler do?
CPU coolers dissipate the heat produced by the processor. Check out the best CPU coolers for your PC.
- How can I keep my CPU cool?
In order to keep your CPU cool you have to monitor the CPU temperature.
So, which of these CPU coolers are you going to buy from this list? Let us know in the comments below.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in November 2018 and was revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.