If you’re looking to buy a new Oculus Rift VR headset, read this quick buying guide to learn where you can get the hottest deals.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot.
Which are the best Oculus Rift deals?
- Lets you play hundreds of games available in the Oculus store
- Rift S stays securely and comfortably in place thanks to the Fit wheel
- Improved optics deliver bright, vivid colors and reduced screen-door effect
- Next-generation lenses and a sharper display
- Updated Oculus touch controllers
- A Facebook account will be required to use this hardware
The Oculus Rift has become a staple of VR hardware, becoming almost synonymous with the term itself.
It features advanced optics for full immersion, it is comfortable to wear, and the latest model comes with next-generation controllers for more freedom in the digital world.
It is perfectly capable of transplanting your movements in the VR world, no matter which direction you are facing or what your start position was.
- Oculus Insight tracking system instantly reflects your movements in VR
- Oculus Touch controllers precisely recreate your hands
- Oculus Quest lets you play standing or sitting
- Makes it easy to meet up with friends in VR
- Easy to unpack and install
- Some may not like the Facebook link
When you call a product all-in-one, you truly expect it to be capable of doing everything in a given context.
Well, the Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset is a VR headset that needs little help in achieving what you desire: a gateway to a VR world.
Just set up the device with your Oculus mobile app and Oculus Quest has everything you need to explore VR, without any more additional setups or installations.
- Spatial audio drivers are built right into the headset, providing dramatic, immersive sound
- Meet up in VR with friends and fans from around the world
- Catch live sports, concerts, or just your favorite TV show
- Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
- Effortless control
- Can't read USB thumb drives
Oculus Go is a standalone device. Keep in mind that PCs or consoles are not required or compatible.
You can find many free apps on the store to download once you get your device. You don’t need to be connected to the internet all the time as once downloaded, many apps or games can work offline.
In the sharing menu, you will find the following features: full-resolution, undistorted, single-eye, full-layer-support 2D screenshots and video capture for VR apps.
So, which Oculus Rift package are you going to buy? Let us know in the comments below.
FAQ: Learn more about the Oculus Rift
- What can I use the Oculus Rift for?
The Oculus Rift as it currently stands is best used for watching movies and for gaming.
However, it cannot beat a gaming laptop when it comes to sheer performance
- Which are the best Oculus Rift sets that I can buy?
There are several Oculus Rift models and sets that you can choose from, but only a few are the best.
- What else can I use besides the Oculus Rift?
Oculus Rift is a type of VR headset. For more models, check out this guide featuring the best VR headsets on the market.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.