Taking an important decision requires careful analysis of a lot of aspects. Whether it’s in personal life or in office situations, taking a decision involves many steps.
People may need to talk with the persons involved in the decision-making process, list all the important points, and weigh the pros and cons.
The same is valid in business decision making. This is called the decision analysis and decision trees are often used to perform the analysis.
What are the best tools to create decision trees, you may wonder?
Here’s a list of some of the best software to create decision trees to help you with a quick start.
Top 4 best decision tree software for Windows 10
Edraw Decision Tree offers a variety of useful features to create complex decision trees easily.
It contains a variety of pre-made templates that can be easily modified and adapted to any sort of tree diagram.
Beyond this, one of the best features of this software is that it offers you a very varied array of tools.
You can access decision mode nodes, endpoints, chance event nodes, rejected and branches for alternatives, utility, etc.
All vector symbols are fully customizable, giving you all the tools you need to create the perfect decision tree to suit your needs.
Here are some other useful features contained in this software:
- Built-in decision templates
- Can search using intelligent search system for templates by keyword, category, or alphabetically
- Easily print your diagram
- Great sharing ability
- Ability to drag and drop elements for ease of access
LucidChart is another great tool to produce amazing-looking decision trees and many other forms of diagrams.
All the elements contained in this tool are stored online, so you can access the website on the go, no matter where you are in the world or if you have your PC with you.
Here are some of the best features contained in LucidChart:
- Easily customizable shapes – allows you to prepare the shape before adding it to the canvas
- Drag and drop feature for easy modification and creation of diagrams
- Greatly useful keyboard shortcuts to be more effective
- Full-screen mode
- Organize your diagrams easily with containers
- Can use layering for creating easy to understand diagrams
Creately is another great online tool for creating beautiful decision tree diagrams.
This tool offers you a variety of templates to choose from, and a wide range of customization options.
Here are some of the best features of this online application:
- Quick creation of decision trees with a user-friendly interface
- Ability to analyze the results with your team
- Thousands of free, high-quality templates
- Easy to access drawing shortcuts
- Can use themes and templates
- Real-time collaborations
- Can add comments
iBoske is a good decision tree creation software that also offers you the possibility of sharing your creation directly.
This tool is entirely free and web-based, offering you access even from a mobile device.
Using this tool doesn’t need that you have any previous knowledge or experience in creating charts and diagrams.
This makes it very useful for beginners, but compared to the other option mentioned in this article, it is not so complex.
The variety of features contained is not so impressive, but it is still a useful tool if you want to create decision trees and share them with your friends and co-workers.
Even though this is a free app for personal use, the features and download possibilities are limited.
The paid version of the software offers some more extra features, like an unlimited number of downloads, priority support, and no ads.
Here are some of the most notable features of iBoske:
- Easy to use and understand interface
- Doesn’t require much experience in this domain to create good-looking diagrams
- Includes a set of customizable templates
- Can be used on desktop, tablet or mobile device
- Quick processing speeds
In today’s top 4 article we found out what are the best recommendations for decision tree creation software for Windows 10.
These tools can be extremely useful, as they can help you create complex diagrams easily.
The majority of the tools presented in this list have free versions as well, but they are limited in their capabilities.
If you want to experience the full abilities of these software options, it is recommended that you buy them.
Please feel free to let us know if this guide helped you make a decision regarding what software option is best for you.
You can let us know what choice you made by using the comment section below.