Arc Games has one of the largest collection of free-to-play games. From MMORPGs to the shooter and fantasy Games, Arc offers something for everyone. However, what if you want to delete Arc games account?
At times you may want to delete your Arc account because it is old and you want to start from scratch again.
In this article, we walk you through the process of deleting Arc games account as well as uninstalling the Arc client from Windows system,
Steps to delete your Arc Games account
1. Contact Arc support
- Unlike other game distribution platform, Arc does not offer an option to delete the account from its client.
- Even if you log in to the web app, there is no way to delete the Arc game account by yourself.
- The only way to delete your Arc account is to contact the support.
- Go to Arc game support.
- Open a ticket asking the support to delete your Arc account. You may be asked to confirm the account before it can be deleted.
- Once the email is verified, your Arc account will be removed from the database.
Note that once the account is deleted, you can’t recover it in the future. All the data and the transaction associated with the account will be removed.
So if you want to remove one of the Arc games or the Arc client from the PC, follow the next set of steps.
2. Uninstall an Arc game
- You can uninstall any game download via the Arc Client from the client itself.
- Launch Arc Client on your PC.
- Sign in using the username and password for the account.
- Under the “Charge” section, click the Title icon. This will show all the games installed on your Arc Client.
- Right-click on the game you would like to uninstall.
- Select the “Uninstall” option.
- Arc will delete the game from the system. Click on Yes if asked to confirm the action.
Games deleted from your Arc Client are still available for download. Simply browse the Store to install the games.
3. Uninstall the Arc Client
- If for some reason you want to uninstall the Arc Client, you can do it from the Control Panel.
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type control and click OK.
- In the Control Panel, go to Programs > Programs and Features.
- Select Arc Client and click on Uninstall.
Alternatively, you can also uninstall the Arc Client from the installation folder.
- Open the File Explorer.
- Open the Perfect World Entertainment folder.
- Click on the Arc folder.
- Click on the Uninstall Arc option and follow the on-screen instructions.
By following the steps in this article, you can delete your Arc account. However, if you only want to uninstall some Arc games or Arc Client, follow the second and third methods.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE:
- 7 best game recording software for low-end PCs
- 6 best audio recorder software to capture game sounds in 2019
- Top 5+ game booster software for Windows 10