How to Delete Payoneer Account or Cancel It Effortlessly
Sick of Payoneer? Discover a financial app that covers all your needs!
- Payoneer is a popular financial service that allows freelancers and professionals to receive and make payments.
- You can manage your Payoneer account by yourself from the Settings Tab. But what if you want to delete it?
- We will show you how to delete your Payoneer account or even cancel it for good.
- If you had a change of heart, you can replace it with better alternatives and we've got just the thing.
Payoneer is a popular financial service company that allows freelancers as well as professionals around the world to receive and make payments.
If you already have a Payoneer account and want to know how to delete a Payoneer account, this article is for you.
One can have any reason to delete their Payoneer account. In case you have found a better alternative or maybe simply decided not to use the payment service anymore.
Or perhaps you want to delete the bank account associated with your Payoneer service.
Here’s how to manage your Payoneer account:
Deleting your account is easy and can be done with a few clicks. In this article, we walk you through the steps to cancel your Payoneer account as well as delete the associated bank accounts successfully.
How to delete Payoneer account
If you want to get rid of your Payoneer account, you need to delete your existing Payoneer bank account. You can do this through the Payoneer app, immediately after you log in.
1. Sign in to your Payoneer account with the account username and password that you want to delete.
2. From the top right side corner, click on Settings.
3. Select Bank Accounts from the options.
4. This will list all the bank accounts associated with your Payoneer account.
5. Click the More button (three dots) and click on the Delete Account option.
6. In the new dialogue, click on Delete Account again to confirm the action.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
7. After this, your bank account will be deleted.
What if you can’t delete your Payoneer bank account?
- If you are based out of India, you are required to have at least one bank account associated with the Payoneer account all the time.
- So, to delete a bank account, make sure you have added another bank account successfully.
- This is due to the Reserve Bank of India not allowing the Indian Payoneer account holders to keep any funds in the Payoneer account.
- All the funds must be withdrawn/automatically transferred to an Indian bank account within 24 hours of receiving the funds in the Payoneer account.
- Make sure you don’t have any pending transactions in your Payoneer account.
- All the pending transactions must be closed and cleared to be able to delete bank accounts from Payoneer.
- The bank account is pending review. Once the account is approved, you can remove the account.
How do I cancel a Payoneer account?
- If you want to cancel your Payoneer account permanently, do the following.
- First, make sure all the remaining funds are withdrawn from your Payoneer account.
- Also, make sure there is no fund in the Payoneer card.
- Once done, contact Payoneer support for assistance in canceling your account.
Payoneer offers a convenient payment service for freelancers who work remotely. You can add up to three bank accounts to the standard Payoneer account.
However, in case you want to delete one of your bank accounts or simply cancel the Payoneer service altogether, follow the steps in this article to cancel the account in no time.
Try Revolut as an alternative to Payoneer
As an alternative to Payoneer, you can start using Revolut for sending and receiving funds.
It offers the same easy service with no hidden fees as well as quick and easy fund transfers between accounts and even savings accounts where you can earn interest.
Similar to traditional bank accounts, Revolut offers rewards and Perks on selected items, so you can earn money as you’re spending.
The service is free to sign up and you can do it from the mobile app in minutes. Moreover, you can link all your bank accounts and transfer funds between them with ease.
Tired of Payoneer? Give Revolut a try and enjoy never-before-seen financial flexibility.
On top of linking all your bank accounts into one place, you can order a card that can be used abroad for withdrawals and payments, buy gold and cryptocurrencies and monitor your spending with built-in analytics.
Revolut allows you to spend in over 150 currencies at an attractive exchange rate.
You can upgrade your account for even more perks, such as medical and travel insurance, disposable virtual cards, and even a concierge service.
It’s free to sign up and it only takes a minute, so why not give Revolut a try and see all the benefits it offers?
And that’s how to delete your Payoneer account. We hope that our article helped you close it without any problems.
Let us know in the comments section if you have any questions about this topic.