- DoorDash is one of the most popular food delivery service in US and Canada.
- Unfortunately they have issues frequently when it comes to allowing users to log in
- Plenty of errors happen and we have a whole list of those related to DoorDash in our separate DoorDash Issues section.
- Also, don't miss our Web Apps Hub for a lot of useful guides.
DoorDash is one of the most food delivering service across the US and Canada. With more than 340,000 stores they work with, there are plenty of options you can choose from.
The ordering process is pretty simple and straightforward. You log in to your account, enter your address and follow the steps in selecting what you want to have delivered home and from where.
If you have encountered an error when trying to log in on your DoorDash account, know that you are not the only one.
We investigated the issue and in this article, we are presenting a few confirmed solutions for you to try. Hopefully, this will fix the login error.
What to do if you can’t log in to DoorDash?
1. Check your internet connection
For everything to work, you need a good internet connection when entering in your DoorDash account.
Turn on and off your Wifi to force reconnection. If you are not using Wifi, make sure the mobile data is working.
2. Clear data and cache
If you still get a checkout error, clear your browser’s cookies and your browser’s cache.
Clear your browser cookies and then close and reopen it. Go to DoorDash.com and try placing the order again.
3. Check DoorDash social media accounts
Looks like DoorDash is very responsive on their social media accounts, especially Twitter. Make sure to check there for any reported issues on their part.
Hopefully, one of these solutions will help you fix the login error you have encountered. However, if you’ve used another method, feel free to share it with us in the comment section below.
FAQ: Find out more about DoorDash
- Can you make 200 a day with DoorDash?
It depends on how many days a week you can work and the total number of orders, but also if your software is running optimally. Check this guide to resolve the retriable error on DoorDash.
- Will DoorDash pay me if I get no orders?
No, you need to have completed orders in order to get paid. Check our guide for fixes if you can’t log in and no orders are getting through.
- Can you DoorDash without a schedule?
You are offered plenty of flexibility by most DoorDash markets. The system offers you the possibility to go online without a schedule.