If you’re planning to connect your headphones to a 3.5 mm jack, you might need a double headphone jack adapter to do so. There are some great headphone jack adapters out there. They’ll literally make you forget all about the fact that your Android, Apple or iPad lacks a 3.5 mm jack in the first place.
How to find them from all that myriad adapters? Some of them may include advanced capabilities, while others are simply budget options meant to connect small devices to larger audio systems.
We’ll get to that in a just a few seconds. First, you should just know that we’re about to present you a few deals of the moment. If this sounds like music to your ears, then waste no more time. See which one of these double headphone jack adapters is meant for you.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Avantree Two Way 3.5mm
On top of that, it is compatible with pretty much anything you might use these days, from MP3s or smartphones, to tablets, laptops and more.
- Helps you easily listen to one portable device from two stereo headphones or speakers
- Great audio transfer performance
- Seems to occasionally isolate one channel of sound
- Background sound is limited
It’s time to listen to your iPod songs with no less than two different headsets thanks to this basic headphone jack adapter. If you want to share the best songs with your friends without sharing your earphone, then this could be your answer.
Just check out what the NiceEshop Splitter Adapter has to offer:
- Both microphones described as working excellent
- Good audio quality
- Clean design
- Small and incredibly convenient to stow away
- Solid audio quality
- Occasional “device not supported” warning
Uwecan Dual 3.5mm
This is easily one of the best headphone jack adapters choices, if you’re planning to listen from your iPhone 11, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, Plus, 7, 7 Plus or iPad. It is relatively inexpensive, and still gives you a lossless audio experience.
- Supports dual earphones working at the same time
- Enjoy listening and charging at the same time
- Compatible with all iOS devices running on iOS 9.2 or above
- Included 4A fast charging function to increase charging speeds by 1.5 times
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 24 hours friendly customer service
- Randomly plays music, as described by some users
- Issues with the middle plug
- Modest quality
This headphone splitter uses an advanced 8-core copper wire wore TPE with superior DAP chip integration to ensure stable signal transmission and Hi-Fi voice sound experience. The only downside is that many buyers expected phone call options in this price range.
- Requires no extra software
- Small size, easy to carry and suitable for daily life
- Comes in exquisite packaging
- Doesn’t support phone call
Our greatest pick would have to be the Anytrox Dual Headphone Audio Adapter Converter. Why? Simply because we deem it to offer the best value for money out of all double headphone jack adapters on this list.
You should know from the very start that it is equipped with 4 different ports, Dual headphone audio jack, and Dual charging port. That’s assuming, of course, that you are into latest design trends and fancy the idea of a 4 in 1 adapter.
- Nondestructive digital sound quality
- Easy to carry around
- Tested products before shipment
- Constant need to reconnect the cables since the sound ends up coming out of the phone
Final thoughts on the best double headphone jack adapters
We normally spend hours and hours looking for products to recommend the best picks for all consumers. Looking for a new headphone jack adapter? Check out our recommendations and choose what fits best to your budget and requirements.
Share your experience in the comment area below.