Headphones not working? Complete troubleshooting guides
After the monitor, mouse and keyboard, headphones are arguably the most important peripherals that a PC user can have.
They allow you to hear everything, ranging from music, game sounds, and even what other people are saying.
That being said, headphones can come in handy for all types of users, from the business-oriented to the casual gamer.
Unfortunately, headphone-related issues are not that uncommon, and most of the times they manifest in the inability to use them at all.
The good news is that our website is filled with countless troubleshooting guides that cover headphone-related issues.
What are the most common headphone issues that I may encounter?
- Realtek HD Audio Manager headphones not working on Asus [SOLVED]
- No sound from headphones in Windows 10? Try these solutions
- Headphones not working/detected in Windows 10 [Easy Fix]
- Headphones don’t work in Windows 8, 10 for some users
- No speaker or headphones are plugged in [FULL GUIDE]
- FIX: Bluetooth headsets not showing in playback devices
- Fix: Laptop speakers not working [HP, Asus, Dell, Acer]
- Failed to play test tone on Windows 10? Here’s a fix
- FIX: Skype audio won’t work on Windows 10
Of course, these are just some of the top headphone-related issues covered in this Hub. If what you re looking for is not listed above, then make sure you browse the list below since you will surely find something useful.