Download and use Lenovo Solution Center for Windows 10
The Lenovo Solution Center (LSC) is a new software application developed by Lenovo for Think products that enable users to get the most out of their PC experience. The new software acts as a central hub for monitoring system security and health. With Lenovo Solution Center in place, you can perform a backup, schedule a test for your system’s hardware, check battery health, update your software, monitor your system for malware and firewall status as well as get registration and warranty information.
Lenovo Solution Center also provides hints and tips to help enhance your system’s performance. It comes with an intuitive dashboard view which allows users to optimize their PC’s performance, quickly monitor the health of their PC and take action. Here is the full list of the features provided by LSC.
- Intuitive interface with an easy to navigate dashboard
- Access all of Lenovo software from a central place
- One click access to Lenovo support
- See historical system changes and performance
- Diagnose hardware problems
- Keep the computer running at peak performance
- Automatically notifies you of apps updates
- Windows taskbar notification if something needs attention
- Pre-installed and also available for download on new Lenovo 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7, 8, and 10 systems.
Even though Lenovo Solution Center serves to optimize your PC for performance, there have been some reported vulnerabilities that could have been exploited by attackers to execute code with system privileges. The good news is that Lenovo has fixed the issues with the new version 3.3.003. Now you can update your LSC with no fear of system vulnerability to attackers.
How to Download Lenovo Solution Center for Windows 10
The download and installation process is simple and straightforward. To download the software, follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Visit the official Lenovo Solution Center support page for Windows 10. Here you will find the latest version 3.3.003 which addresses the two vulnerabilities that plagued the earlier versions. Click ‘download’ to start downloading the file. You will also find a small README file that contains the installation instructions along with a list of all the supported ThinkPad systems which you can check first before proceeding so as to ensure that your System is compatible with this version.
- Step 2: Once the download is complete, navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file.
- Step 3: Double-click the installation file to run the application. The system will display the download progress bar.
- Step 4: The system will notify you once the installation process is complete. Click continue to finish the installation process.
Did you find this information useful? Let us hear your opinions about the new version of Lenovo Solution Center in the comments section below.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]