- The Lenovo Solution Center (LSC) is a new software application developed by Lenovo for Think products that enable users to get the most out of their PC experience.
- With Lenovo Solution Center in place, you can perform a backup, schedule a test for your system’s hardware, check battery health, update your software, monitor your system for malware and firewall status as well as get registration and warranty information.
The Lenovo Solution Center (LSC) is a new software application developed by Lenovo for Think products that enable users to get the most out of their PC experience. The new software acts as a central hub for monitoring system security and health. With Lenovo Solution Center in place, you can perform a backup, schedule a test for your system’s hardware, check battery health, update your software, monitor your system for malware and firewall status as well as get registration and warranty information.
Lenovo Solution Center also provides hints and tips to help enhance your system’s performance. It comes with an intuitive dashboard view that allows users to optimize their PC’s performance, quickly monitor the health of their PC and take action. Here is the full list of the features provided by LSC.
- Intuitive interface with an easy to navigate dashboard
- Access all of Lenovo software from a central place
- One-click access to Lenovo support
- See historical system changes and performance
- Diagnose hardware problems
- Keep the computer running at peak performance
- Automatically notifies you of apps updates
- Windows taskbar notification if something needs attention
- Pre-installed and also available for download on new Lenovo 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7, 8, and 10 systems.
Even though Lenovo Solution Center serves to optimize your PC for performance, there have been some reported vulnerabilities that could have been exploited by attackers to execute code with system privileges. The good news is that Lenovo has fixed the issues with the new version 3.3.003. Now you can update your LSC with no fear of system vulnerability to attackers.
How to Download Lenovo Solution Center for Windows 10
The download and installation process is simple and straightforward. To download the software, follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Use one of the two links below to download Lenovo Solution Center for Windows 10:
- Step 2: Once the download is complete, navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file.
- Step 3: Double-click the installation file to run the application. The system will display the download progress bar.
- Step 4: The system will notify you once the installation process is complete. Click “Continue” to finish the installation process.
Did you find this information useful? Let us hear your opinions about the new version of Lenovo Solution Center in the comments section below.
FAQ: Learn more about Lenovo Solution Center
- What is Lenovo Solution Center?
Lenovo Solution Center is a software tool developed by Lenovo to help owners of certain Think products identify any underlying issues with their devices, as well as monitor system health, security, and network connections.
- Is Lenovo Solution Center still receiving updates?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. This product has ended support in April 2019. Additionally, Lenovo recommends that you switch to either Lenovo Vantage (which is usually pre-loaded on your Lenovo PC) or Lenovo Diagnostic for Windows.
- Is Lenovo Solution Center free?
Yes, although it’s not supported anymore, you don’t have to pay a dime in order to download and use it.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in August 2016 and has been since revamped and updated in March 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.