Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18351.7 to Insiders in the Slow Ring. Insiders in the Fast Ring already tested this build release and deemed it stable enough to be released in the Slow Ring.
As a matter of fact, this latest build is an improved version of build 18351 released last week to the insiders in the Fast ring.
This build release fixed the problem related to the games using the Chinese version. According to multiple reports, the Chinese version of many games was literally unplayable on the respective OS version.
The new Windows 10 build 18351.7 is basically a minor modification of the initial 18351 because it only incorporates KB4492310 to fix the problem related to the Chinese version of the games. All the other features are almost unchanged.
To download this new build version, simply check for updates.
Windows 10 build 18351.7 changelog
- If you haven’t been able to get the game State of Decay for free (for a limited time), we’ve just made more slots available! […] We’ve also made fixes to improve the download and install experience thanks to your feedback, so please try again if you had problems before.
- We fixed an issue from recent builds that could result in monitors being missing from the built-in Color Management application.
- We fixed an issue causing Explorer.exe to crash for some Insiders when Jump list content was updated.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some devices unexpectedly experiencing a 30-second wait before pin re-entry was available after a pin was incorrectly entered on the lock screen.
- We fixed an issue where the time shown on the clock in Windows Sandbox might not match the clock outside of Windows Sandbox. […]
We fixed an issue where the mouse pointer color might be incorrectly switched to white after signing out and signing back in.
Windows 10 build 18351.7 known issues
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: