- Some worldwide gamers reported that Dying Light 2 Survivor Sense is not working as expected and, unfortunately, engineers didn't deliver some specific fixes.
- If you face this annoying issue, there are some easy workarounds you can use to fix it, and we're going to show them all.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the game is good, but should be the last solution you try.
Even if this game just has been released, it is no longer a surprise that it is capable of providing some of the most exciting experiences and it can be played on the most popular gaming platform, Steam.
However, not everything is milk and honey. In these terms, many worldwide players already claimed that Dying Light 2 Survivor Sense is not working.
Keep in mind that this feature should be activated by simply pressing a button/key and it is an echolocation-like ability that you can use to highlight nearby loot, tracks to follow, and enemies. Noticing that it is not working can be extremely annoying.
Unfortunately, developers didn’t come up with some proper fixes, but until then, you can try our below-listed workarounds, as they proved to be efficient in some particular cases.
What can I do if Dying Light 2 Survivor Sense is not working?
- In the first instance, you should try holding down or tapping the survivor sense button a couple of times.
- Some gamers claimed that Survivor Sense can not work while up in the air. Thus, you’ll need to be on the ground.
- Another solution that seems to work crouching a couple of times or walking around. Then, hitting the Survivor Sense button should solve this problem.
- You can also try taking out your weapon or using block and then using Survivor Sense.
- In case you notice that Dying Light 2 Survivor Sense is not working on your controller, try to wiggle your analog stick for a while to see if it manages to solve the problem. Plus, you can try using a different device and check if the issue still persists.
- As some worldwide players reported, playing Dying Light 2 on full screen rather than borderless window mode might be useful.
- Switching items from the weapon wheel or just toggling around it helped disable the Survivor Sense bug in several cases.
- Because most of the game-related issues can occur due to some outdated or corrupted graphics drivers, this one might also result because of this situation. In order to always be able to enjoy a smooth and complete experience, make sure you try DriverFix, the best tool that will automatically take care of any of your drivers.
- Restarting or uninstalling and reinstalling Dying Light 2 and then starting it up and playing the game is the last workaround you should perform, but it can really help you.
In conclusion, for now, these are the only reliable fixes that seem to help players when Dying Light 2 Survivor Sense is not working.
Until we come up with some dedicated solutions, you should be able to get rid of this problem by following one of the above recommendations.
Also, you should keep in mind that Dying Light 2 manufacturers came up with some incredible patch notes, available through the 1.2 updates.
To discover more about the related fixed issues and amazing improvements, feel free to check our dedicated guide.
In case of encountering any additional questions or suggestions, make sure you share them by leaving a comment in the section below.