- Some users reported that Elden Ring failed to acquire parental control information and it seems like this message usually occurs on PS5.
- According to some people, this annoying error can appear even if you have disabled the parental control option.
- Keep in mind that the easiest way to fix it in a matter of time is by customizing your DNS servers.
Elden Ring is the latest hardcore RPG by From Software and comes up with an impressively developed narrative and open-world map to explore.
Even if its mixture of features works surprisingly well, like any other app or program, this game might sometimes give you headaches.
In this matter, it seems like some users reported that Elden Ring failed to acquire parental control information.
According to them, this problem usually occurs when they want to run the game on PS5. This is what one user had to say about it:
Anyone got the Unable to acquire parental control information on PS5? Cant play online anymore because of this. I have the parental control disabled and yet it keeps giving me this, anyone else got it and managed to fix it?
Fortunately, if you’re struggling with this annoying issue, you can always try the fixing option listed below, as many players claimed that it manage to solve their situations.
What can I do if Elden Ring failed to acquire parental control information?
Customize your DNS servers
- Use the following keyboard shortcut to open the Windows run dialog box: Windows + R
- Type ncpa.cpl, then hit Enter.
- In the opened window, right-click on your network adapter, then choose Properties.
- Now, look for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4), click on it, then select Properties.
- Make sure you checkmark the Use the following DNS server addresses.
- In the Preferred DNS server box, input 220.127.116.11, then in the Alternate DNS server section, type 18.104.22.168.
As you can see, if Elden Ring failed to acquire parental control information you can easily change the DNS servers and you’ll get rid of this annoying issue.
Also, some worldwide gamers reported that Elden Ring is not opening, so if you face the same issue, make sure you check our useful solutions.
Because your opinion is always important for us, do not hesitate to share it by leaving a comment in the section below.