- Gamers are about to receive some pretty exciting news from Microsoft.
- The Epic Games Store is now only a few clicks away, with tons of titles.
- All you have to do in order to get it is search for it in the Microsoft Store.
- The app is free and only takes a few minutes to download and install.
We hope you didn’t have your fill of good news just yet, with all this Windows 11 action going on today, because we are about to keep the party going.
What’s one of the things that were missing from the Microsoft Store, that gamers wished was there all along?
Well, if your guess was the Epic Game Store, then you hit the jackpot, as that is what we were preparing to share with you all today.
Get ready to download the Epic Games Store
We know that some of you are maybe wondering: Hey, wasn’t that application there even on Windows 10?
The answer is no, it wasn’t. In fact, the Redmond-based tech company just made this interesting move, without really making such a big deal about it.
This actually led to a big surprise among die-hard fans, further contributing to the joy they all feel now.
In fact, all you have to do if you want to get this app on your PC or laptop is simply:
- Open the Store, by clicking on the icon on the taskbar.
- Search for Epic Games, and then click the Install button.
- Soon, your download will be complete and you can start the application.
After the installation process is complete, and a few updates also finish downloading, you are all set and you can start using your new favorite app.
Get ready to discover tons of exciting titles, both new and old, and take advantage of the major discounts of up to 75% that would have even the most conservative person splurge.
This application is entirely free and requires only up to five minutes for a complete download and installation.
Have you already gotten your Epic Games Store? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.