It doesn’t matter if your are streaming video content from Netflix or if you’re playing an intense online game, the fact of the matter is you need good cables to connect your Xbox One to the rest of your hardware.
You need a good Ethernet cable if you want a lag-free gaming experience and good 4K content streaming, and you want a good HDMI cable if you want your content to be displayed correctly on your TV or monitor.
That is why we came up with a list of what we consider to be the best Ethernet and HDMI cables that you can buy for your Xbox One.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
UGREEN Ethernet cable
That is why you need a UGREEN Ethernet cable, since it will deliver Cat7 speeds of transfer with next to no interferences and user-friendly design.
- Supports bandwidth up to 600MHz
- A maximum networking speed at 10Gbps
- Cat7 quality
- Shielded from interferences
- User-friendly design
- Issues with the plug being either too tight or too loose
DbillionDa Cat8 Ethernet cable
It will deliver the same Cat8 level of speed and protection from interference, all bundled up in a solid water-resistant and UV-resistant durable form.
- Gold-plated RJ45 connectors for better corrosion resistance
- Cat8 Ethernet cable is made of 4 shielded foiled twisted pair(S/FTP) and 26AWG single strand OFC wires
- Supports bandwidth of up to 2000MHz and boosts the speed of data transmission up to 40Gbps.
- Thicker and more durable
- Outdoor-rated, water-resistant, UV-resistant
- Comes in variants between 6 and 65 feet
- The price tag for the smaller variants
Matein Cat7 Flat Ethernet cable
The Matein Cat7 Flat Ethernet cable can transmit data at speeds up to 10,000 Mbps and are constructed of Double Shielded twisted pairs which can reduce cross-talk and aid in signal quality and data transmission
- A good Cat7 ethernet cable
- Data transfer speeds of up to 10.000 MBps
- Provides universal connectivity for Xbox One, Xbox 360, Switches, Routers Modems, and more
- Connectors can be a bit faulty
AmazonBasics High-Speed 4K HDMI Cable
The AmazonBasics High-Speed 4K HDMI Cable is one such solution, as it comes at an incredibly affordable price, and it meets all of the latest standards of HDMI cables, such as 4K support.
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Xbox one, Xbox 360, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices
- Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth)
- Supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Backward compatible with earlier versions.
- Cable Length of 6 feet
- May have problems with 4K content at times.
Atevon 4K HDMI Cable
Not only does it support breakneck speeds, but it is also backward compatible with older HDMI versions, and the materials it is made out of making it extra durable.
- The cable supports HDMI 2.0b including 18 Gbps, Mirror & Extend mode, UltraHD 4K, and more
- Designed for all devices with HDMI 2.0 standard and backward compatible with older HDMI
- 24K High-quality gold-plated connectors
- Built with premium durable zinc alloy connectors
- Looks better than it behaves sometimes
Closing thoughts on Ethernet and HDMI cables for Xbox One
Regardless of whether you are talking about connecting your Xbox to a display device or the Internet, you will need a good cable if you want to enjoy some quality time using it.
As such, try to look for Cat7 and up Ethernet cables that support high transfer speeds, and look for HDMI cables that are compatible with a lot of devices, and that can support 4K content.