- If you wish to download and install ExpressVPN on Windows 11, head to their official website.
- Once you are there, look for the Windows products section and download the VPN.
- Don't miss out on our section about ExpressVPN's security and transparency.
ExpressVPN is one of the most popular virtual private networks on the market. It has received a lot of positive feedback for its lightning-fast speeds, user-friendly service, and a firm commitment to protecting users’ privacy. Thus we will show you today how to install ExpressVPN on Windows 11.
Even if a VPN provider has a stellar reputation, we try to avoid blindly putting our trust in any company to protect our security and personal information. After all, we don’t always have a clear picture of what is going on behind the scenes.
We appreciate it when VPN providers embrace transparency and take concrete steps to earn our genuine trust in their products and services.
Follow along as we will first see whether ExpressVPN can be trusted, and then jump to the download and install process on Windows 11.
Can ExpressVPN be trusted?
Earlier this month, ExpressVPN released the findings of an independent security audit of their browser extension conducted by cybersecurity firm Cure53. They have also announced that the code for their browser extension will be made available for public use.
We’ll walk you through the findings of Cure53’s security audit of ExpressVPN’s browser extension and discuss what this means for you. Cure53 is a well-respected and reputable cybersecurity company, and we can say that with confidence.
The company has made significant strides in the direction of greater transparency. A new audit conducted by the accounting firm PwC between May and June of this year has been detailed in a recently released report.
PwC was also tasked with auditing the technology behind its TrustedServer feature, which was developed in partnership with Cisco. This was done to ensure that it operates in accordance with the claims made by ExpressVPN.
The findings of the audit demonstrate that ExpressVPN is genuinely committed to providing high levels of security, privacy, and anonymity.
Browser extensions are difficult to get right, but ExpressVPN’s extension provides users with all of the protection of a true VPN without the need to install any additional software.
ExpressVPN is sending a strong message to both VPN users and other VPN providers by making their browser extension code available for download. They are stating that trust and transparency should be the industry standard.
How can I download ExpressVPN on Windows 11?
- Navigate to ExpressVPN’s website and hover over Products to choose the Windows icon. You will be redirected to the page which contains the ExpressVPN file for Windows 11.
- Next, click on Download now to download the executable file. Save it to your Downloads folder and double-click on it to run it.
- Once you run the installation file, choose the Sign-in option. Alternatively, you can sign in with an activation code if you already have one. You can create one on their website after you purchase one of their plans. Note that ExpressVPN has one of the lowest prices and best deals out there.
- Next, choose Sign In with Email Sign-In Link, enter your email and choose Email My Sign-In Link.
- Once you complete the setup, you can choose the location you want to be connected to. Pretty simple, isn’t it? This is how to download and install ExpressVPN on Windows 11. The company has made it as easy as possible for its users.
The most significant advantages of ExpressVPN are its enterprise security, value for money, and general usability, among other things. You can use it to access restricted websites and content from any location, while also increasing the security of your online accounts and transactions.
It protects your data and files from hackers who hide behind random IP addresses by encrypting them with 4096-bit CA-based encryption.
ExpressVPN provides you with access to more than 145 VPN locations in 94 different countries, allowing you to increase the speed of your device regardless of where you are located.
Increase your online security with one of the most powerful VPNs on the market!
Other virtual private networks (VPNs) do not include a built-in feature that protects you from surveillance and censorship. It also allows you to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots without having to worry about being tracked or monitored.
Aside from its security features, ExpressVPN also offers an advanced feature known as the Kill Switch, which can be used to automatically stop incoming and outgoing traffic if the VPN is disabled.
And lastly, it employs Zero-Knowledge DNS, which means that no DNS from third-party sources is used in the course of its operations. Users can connect to the network and carry out activities completely anonymously as a result of this.
If you need further assistance with the installation process, check out our post on what to do if ExpressVPN won’t install on Windows. Alternatively, do not hesitate to take action if ExpressVPN won’t launch.
In order to improve our future posts, leave us a comment in the section below and tell us what you think. Thanks for reading!