Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- When you're trying to log in to Spotify with Facebook from a new smartphone you might get a login error.
- There are two solutions that you can use to quickly fix this and we explain how in this article.
is currently one of the most popular audio streaming platforms, very easy to use and access anywhere. You can use either a free, limited plan of Spotify or the premium plan, with ad-free unlimited access to songs and playlists.
is account mandatory, so you have to create an account on the platform in order to use the services. Or you can log in using or Apple, in which case the provider will get access to some of your personal details.
When you log in using error message A error has occurred. Please try again., especially on a new device, you sometimes get the
How can I get rid of the Facebook login error on Spotify?
1. Use the Spotify device password
- Log in to with from another device.
- Go to your Profile > Account > Set device password.
- Use the Send email to set the password button.
- Copy the username somewhere.
An email will be sent to you to the address you’re using to log into. Use the give username and password to log into with the new device.
- Log in to on the new device.
- Go to the account menu > Settings.
- In the left-side menu choose Apps & Websites > look for > Edit > Delete.
Then, openand try to log in using again.
One of these two methods should help you log in towith your account without having to uninstall and reinstall the app, as it’s sometimes recommended.
Should you have any other suggestions, please share it with us in the comments section below.