Facebook surprised everyone and just released an official Facebook Video app for Xbox One consoles. You can download the Facebook Video app for free from the Microsoft Store. All you have to do is log in with your Facebook account, and you’ll get the chance to watch uploaded videos, view livestreams, and discover brand new videos based on your own interests.
Facebook Videos app main features
- Here are the main functionalities that you will be able to enjoy if you get the app:
- With Facebook Video app for TV, you can watch the best Facebook videos on your TV at home.
- You can also watch videos from your friends and Pages that you are currently following.
- You can also watch top live popular videos and recommended videos as well.
- The app offers you the opportunity to revisit videos that you have already watched and saved or shared on Facebook.
- You can discover new videos based on your interests.
- Facebook Video app lets you see the video playlists of your favorite creators.
The app’s approximate size is 127.15MB, and you will be able to get it while you are signed in to your Microsoft account and install it on up to 10 Windows 10 devices. Most Facebook users will likely prefer viewing the usual viral videos like before, on the mobile apps, but the Xbox One Facebook Videos app may become popular thanks to its functionality of watching live streams.
Among the downsides noted by users we found that despite the fact that they love the app, they would love it even more if it offered the ability to upload game clips and stream games as well.
Anyway, you can get Facebook Video app for Xbox One from the Microsoft Store for free and see if you like it.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Xbox One users can monitor their game downloads from the Guide
- Kodi app spotted on Xbox One in a few locations from Europe
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.