Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc posted an interesting guide to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. The document is a huge collection of all the features of the upcoming Fall Creators Update. Buckle up because there are 51 pages to read!
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update highlights
We can’t tell you all about everything, as we said there are 51 pages to read, but we’ll list some of the most important features that will be available in the upcoming Fall Creators Update:
- You can access all files in the cloud on demand with OneDrive Files On-Demand new feature; you won’t have to download them and use the storage space on your device.
- My People will take connections to the next level, and it will bring you closer to your loved ones.
- The Fluent Design System will come with lots of improvements including the following: acrylic, vertical resize, horizontal resize, diagonal resize, resize grips, tablet mode transitions.
- You will be able to control the volume of your UWP apps.
- There will be no more logging out to fix blurry desktop apps.
- Cortana comes with lots of new features and improvements such as incoming call notifications.
- Microsoft Edge got lots of new features and enhancements, and now it’s easier to move from another browser, and it will also give you more control over closing tabs.
- The PDF Reader from Microsoft Edge also got more features such as the option to Ask Cortana in PDFs.
- Other improvements and novelties include the ability to copy and Ask Cortana, updated emojis, shape writing, enhanced text prediction, scrolling with a pen, improved game setting, Braille/narrator improvements and more.
The update will bring a bevy of new features and enhancements that will significantly improve the Windows 10 experience. Check out the complete list of new features here.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: