FIFA 17 issues on Windows 10 plaguing many gamers
FIFA 17 has been available for a week now, but playing this game hasn’t been a smooth experience for all Windows 10 users. Many gamers still can’t enjoy this amazing game because of various issues, such as: game crashes, freezes, graphics issues, player customization bugs, and more.
Of course, some issues are triggered by insufficient system resources, as gamers installed FIFA 17 although their computers don’t meet the necessary technical requirements.
As a quick reminder, the recommended specs for FIFA 17 are:
- Operating System: Windows 8 or 8.1 or 10 (only) 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.40GHz OR AMD FX-6350 Six-Core OR Equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive Space Required: 15 GB
- Minimum Supported Video Cards for FIFA 17: ATI Radeon HD 6870 OR NVIDIA GTX 460
- DirectX Version: 11.0
- Single System Multiplayer: 2-4 players and 1 keyboard on a PC and Origin.
Unfortunately, there are users who are reporting FIFA 17 issues although their computers meet the game requirements. In this article, we’ll list the most common problems reported by Windows 10 PC owners.
FIFA 2017 issues on Windows 10
- FIFA 17 won’t launch. When gamers click on the Play button, nothing happens. According to their feedback, EA suggests that low PC specs are to blame for this error, but gamers insists their computers’ specs are better than recommended.
this is ridiculous, we paid for a game which it doesn’t even start and without any error message or any notification what is wrong. I have an alien-ware gaming notebook and usually I play games on the highest resolution, so the pc config cant be a problem.
- PC freezes in some stadiums. The game exits before gamers enter the stadium. Some of the affected stadiums are: Anfield, making it impossible to play The Journey, St Mary’s Stadium or Stade Municipal. The Journey Mode is particularly affected by this issue.
Frezees on pc in the journey mode, ultimate team and anything mode are some broken stadiums. You can play for exemple with O DROMO, you cant play with STADE MUNICIPAL. how we can we solve it?
- Gamers can’t apply a particular face for their players. This bug is not a critical one, but is nevertheless a very annoying one, preventing gamers from customizing their players. A variation of this bug allows gamers to apply a particular face, but on the pitch the player looks different from what they originally selected. Other gamers are also reporting that the players’ faces are black or orange.
There should be an option to download and apply GAME FACE like in preivous FIFA games. I really want to apply GAME FACE that I generated and used in previous FIFA games for player career mode, is there a fix or GAME FACE is not supported in FIFA 17?
The problem definitely sticks out like a sore thumb in Pro Clubs. Literally everyone has the same face. Hopefully EA can fix this soon.
- DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED error freezes the screen. This error is prevalent for the The Journey mode, and prevents gamers from actually playing the game. More specifically, the game enters on the loading screen, where it shows Alex at the tunnel, and then the screen suddenly freezes.
Hey, I’m having this problem while playing The Journey, on FIFA 17 for PC. I started The Journey, and everything went just fine. […] Then, I click to play the game against Liverpool and it enters on the loading screen, where it shows Alex at the tunnel. Then, the screen freezes, and the only thing left to do is ALT+F4. It shows a message saying “DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED”. Please, someone help me, I really want to play this game.
- Mouse and PC shooting is broken in all game modes.
I am using mouse and keyboard and classic control scheme. Unless I hold down lmb to full power and totally sky the ball over the net every shot is on the ground. […] I have tried many times and put the shot meter at different levels but it seems broken.
- The CM role is unavailable when creating a player. The option to assign the CM role to a player is unavailable for many gamers.
There are missing player roles in create a player. It is impossible to make a player with a CM role. 🙁
- Gamers are unable to buy FIFA 17 points. It appears that the transaction to buy FIFA points doesn’t proceed further. Gamers should be able to confirm the order so that they can get the FIFA points, but nothing happens when they click on the option “Proceed to review order”. This bug is affecting web app and console purchases as well. An EA community manager has already replied to this thread, but no solution is available yet.
Go to Ultimate Team Browse Packs Go to Gold packs. Choose the option to buy a gold pack with FIFA points. Fill in the credit card details and personal details in the origin pop-up. Click the button “Proceed to review order” –> Nothing happens at all after clicking the button. Tried multiple times, but nothing happens. It just stays on the same pop-up.
These are the most common issues reported by FIFA 17 players so far. Unfortunately, there are no workarounds available for these bugs, but we hope EA pushes a fix soon, at least for some of these problems.
We are aware that these are not the only issues affecting gamers. If you’re experiencing FIFA 17 bugs, you can report the issues on EA’s dedicated forums.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Missing Warthog in Forza Horizon 3 is now under investigation
- Fix: Forza Horizon 3 crashes on Windows 10
- Microsoft removes apps and games without age ratings from the Windows Store
What Android emulator is the best for my Windows PC? Bluestacks MeMu Nox Remix OS Player Droid4X AMIDuOS Windroy Genymotion Xamarin Android Player Andy We’re […]
Recently, a security researcher @SandboxEscaper disclosed in a tweet which has been deleted (the account also has been removed), that the task scheduler is vulnerable […]
Microsoft may be developing a new wireless charging system called “Ultrafast’” for its devices, if a newly discovered patent gets approved for mass production. This […]