FileFriend helps you hide files inside JPEGs
No matter how long they may be, traditional passwords and safety implemented on most computers have not proven to be efficient when it comes to files and folders. In fact, it is pretty safe to say that once someone has access to a computer, they have access to that computer’s personal and private information.
This is where FileFriend comes in handy. This little software stashes away secret files inside .jpg files. Numerous file formats are supported and can be sheltered from prying eyes by .jpg files. The only thing that needs to be done is to choose one of the available actions:
- The first action that can be taken is Split. The Split action means that the file is taken and broken down into multiple sub-files. The parameters under which this is performed can be set by the user or be made automatic. The latter bit is important because it allows the computer to take care of all the details involving the process.
- The JPK option is the one that allows users to take a .jpg image and hide a different file inside it. This can be very sneaky and definitely not something a lot of people would expect. It is also a great protection measure for very sensitive information which users could be paranoid about.
- The Encrypt function is pretty self-explanatory, offering file and making it near impossible for malicious entities to intercept and read messages, files, etc.
FileFriend also supports other useful features, including: format conversion, image resizing, autoplay, frame by frame viewing, various image effects, and more.
You can download FileFriend for free from the tool’s official website.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to install Windows 10 root certificates
- The best devices compatible with the Windows 10 Creators Update OS
- Fix: ‘The remote connection was not made’ Windows 10 error
Some users have reported that their VPN is not working with their Asus router. This problem seems to apply to a wide range of Asus […]
Microsoft’s very own Edge is getting a new Fluent modern color picker on Windows 10. If you’re an Insider, you can already test the latest […]
The big names in the tech industry are always blamed for privacy violations. Recently, Twitter user @scriptjunkie spotted that Microsoft keeps track of all the […]