- Sometimes people have trouble finding the serial number for their Adobe product.
- If you find yourself wondering the same thing, go through the guide below and find all the answers you need.
- Want more? Check out our Adobe Creative Cloud page.
- Don't forget to bookmark our Adobe Hub to never miss a single piece of information related to your favorite digital tools.
Properly using the Adobeapplication set is only enabled if you’re using the applications with an activated license, but sometimes people have trouble finding the serial number for their product.
This can be a frustrating issue, especially if you need to activate your Adobe products fast to finish your project, or for office-related work. But don’t worry, we have the solution for you.
In today’s how-to guide we will discuss the best ways to find your Adobe serial number/code, as we will be covering a wide range of possible situations, to ensure that your problem gets fixed.
Please make sure to find the specific situation listed in this guide, and then follow the steps presented closely to avoid causing any issues. Read on to find out more details about how to do this easily.
How can I find the serial number of my Adobe product?
1. Creative Cloud app asking for a serial number
If you find that one or more of your Creative Cloud applications from Adobe is asking for a serial number, this is surely an error, as this app doesn’t require this information.
To find out more details regarding how to deal with this issue, please visit the Creative Cloud troubleshooter.
2. If the product was purchased from Adobe.com
If you purchased your Adobe app license from the official website, or if you previously registered your application license, you can find your license list by logging into your Adobe account. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Adobe Account.
- Click Order History from the panel found on the left-hand side.
- Inside the Order History screen -> click the order number inside the Order column.
- Your serial number will be displayed in the newly opened screen.
3. If you still own the product packaging or the redemption code from the reseller
- Prepaid card – the redemption code can be found under the scratch-off foil on the back of your card
- Product box – the code can be found either on the disk sleeve/Windows DVD sleeve or inside the product box (24–digit numeric code)
- Search your email address for an email from the reseller with the code
In today’s how-to guide we explored the best ways to find the serial number from Adobe, and we tried covering a variety of situations in which you might find yourself. Please make sure to search the list for your specific circumstances, and follow the presented steps for it.
We hope that this guide has proven useful to you and that you managed to find your Adobe serial number fast and easy. Don’t forget to let us know if you have any suggestions on this topic, and also if this guide managed to solve your problem.
You can get into contact with us by simply leaving a comment in the section found below this article.
FAQ: Learn more about Adobe tools
- What is the latest version of Adobe Reader?
Having received numerous enhancements with every version launched since 2015, the Adobe Reader evolved into a new, more robust, and rich-in-features product called Adobe Acrobat DC.
- How do I enable Adobe Flash Player in Chrome?
Type chrome://settings/content in the address bar, go to Content Settings, and select the Flash option. Then toggle the Ask first (recommended) to on, open the website that uses the Flash player and click the lock icon available at the extreme left side of the address bar to enable Flash Player in Chrome.
- How do I change the install location for Adobe?
The Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app allows you to change the location of the installation pack. To do this, click on the gear icon on the top right, open the Preferences menu and set the install location as per your wishes (under the Creative Cloud section).
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in April 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.