Rising Storm 2: Vietnam crashes [FIX]
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam often crashes and this is perhaps the most frequent and annoying issue affecting the game. Unfortunately, no crashing patterns have been detected yet: the game can crash on launch, when paused, or randomly in the middle of fierce battles.
The good news is that Tripwire Interactive published a guide on how to avoid and also Rising Storm 2: Vietnam crashes.
Fix Rising Storm 2: Vietnam crashes
1. Delete this game folder:
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2 Beta\ROGame
2. Delete the Rising Storm 2 directory completely. It should be located under your documents/ My Games.
3. Verify Steam cache. Right-click Rising Storm 2: Vietnam in Steam Library > go to Properties > select Local Files > select the option “Verify Integrity…”.
4. Open your Task Manager and check if the shadercompiler.exe file is present. If this is the case, the game may be trying to compile shaders. Wait for a few minutes for the process to finish and the game should eventually launch.
5. Run the .exe redist files located in your SteamApps/common/risingstorm2/_CommonRedist location.
6. Install the latest Windows OS updates on your computer. Also, update all your device drivers.
7. Disconnect all USB peripherals.
8. Restart your Steam client.
9. Launch Steam as an Administrator.
10. Turn off DxTory.
11. Verify that Easy Anti Cheat has installed properly.
12. If error 0xc000007b appears on the screen, try reinstalling/repairing the following:
Unfortunately, these solutions don’t work for all Rising Storm 2: Vietnam players. If you’ve come across other workarounds to fix these annoying game crashes, you can list the troubleshooting steps in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How to fix game crashes and other issues on Windows 10 Creators Update
- The upcoming Syberia 3 update will fix game save issues, sound bugs, and more
Recent comments on Reddit would suggest that Microsoft is still not playing the game when it comes to collecting data on its users. This is […]
So, you’re still looking for a nice Christmas present for your best friend? Well, if he/she is also a dog lover, look no further. In […]
Oftentimes, there is a rather weird The package could not be registered error message that shows up every time you try to open a .jpg […]