How to fix Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun black screen on start up
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is now out, allowing gamers to dive in a world ruled by assassination, sabotage and espionage. This hardcore tactical stealth game is set in Japan around the Edo period when a new Shogun seizes power over the land.
Players will take control of a team of deadly specialists and sneak in the shadows behind enemy lines. You’ll always need to be one step ahead of your enemies, as you infiltrate mighty castles, set traps, or even poison your opponents.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun boots to a black screen
Game boots to a black screen, both through steam and running the game as admin directly through the launch application in the game folder. When done through steam, pulling up the steam community UI by hitting Shift + tab will prevent me from exiting the steam community
Fix: Shadow Tactics black screen issues
1. Install VC++ Redist 2010 (x86) from Microsoft
2. Update Windows. This action will solve the DirectX related problems.
3. Reinstall the game or verify the integrity of game cache. For more information on how to do this, check out Steam’s support page.
4. Delete the gameState.save file from the savegame folder located at this address: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\Shadow Tactics Blades of the Shogun\user\gameState_00\
We also recommend you to download this tool to fix various problems on your PC, such as file loss, malware and hardware failure. It will also optimize your PC for maximum performance.
If none of the solutions listed above work for you, use this Steam forum thread to provide the game’s developers with more details about the bug.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 used by almost 50% of the Steam gamers
- “I Hate Santa” is a great game that brings snowball fight to VR
- Square Enix acknowledges five FFXV issues, asks gamers for more details
One of the issues that affect the otherwise awesome HP Connection Manager utility is the HP connection manager fatal error problem. The program, created to […]
Do you know that Windows 7‘s official support ends in a year’s time? I bet you don’t! By January 2020, if your system still runs […]