3 of the best software to fix Windows 7 errors for good
Regardless of the operating system that you are using, you will definitely come across potential issues that are able to prevent its smooth operation.
Your Recycle Bin may not refresh correctly, or your right-click context menu might have been disabled in Internet Explorer. Maybe after a malware attack, you find out that your Registry Editor may have been disabled.
Lots of things can go wrong. Fortunately, there are lots of tools available on the market that come with high-quality features and functionalities and help you fix the most common issues of Windows and more.
We picked out 3 of the best utilities that come in handy when it comes to troubleshooting and fixing Windows 7-related issues.
Make sure to check out their sets of features and all of their advantages before deciding which one is the best for your needs.
Windows Repair is another utility that comes with lots of fixes for Windows 7.
This great tool will allow users to repair the common issues with your computer as the firewall, file permission and all kinds of Windows Update problems.
When you’re using this tool, you will be able to select the exact fixes that you would like to launch before starting the repair processes.
This small tool also comes in a portable version that will allow users to use the program from a portable device including USB flash drive.
Check out the best features that are included in this tool:
- Windows Repair is able to reset Registry Permissions and File Permissions as well.
- With this tool, you will be able to register System Files and repair WMI, Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, MDAC & MS Jet, Hosts File and more.
- You can also remove policies set by infections.
- Windows Repair allows you to remove temp files and repair proxy settings as well.
- You will be able to unhide the non-system files and repair Windows Updates.
- You can also repair CD/DVD Missing or Not working.
Download Windows Repair and give this great tool a try to see how it works on your computer running Windows 7.
Fix WMP Utility
Fix WMP Utility is a useful tool that was designed to help users fix the issues that are encountered in Windows 7 when using the Windows Media Player and more.
This great application will attempt to solve the problems that are caused by the registration of particular DLL files that are used by the media player.
This tool is able to handle problems that are caused by more than 40 software components and recreate the registry keys that are required for playing media files.
Such issues might be caused by system crashes or by all kinds of cyber attacks that result in corrupting the registration of essential components.
If you receive error messages that have to do with DLL components, you will be able to use this tool.
Check out the essential features and advantages that it comes with:
- This is a portable program that can be used without needing any installation.
- You can use this tool on any computer that runs into troubles and has Windows 7 installed.
- Its interface is effortless to understand and use, and you don’t even need any troubleshooting experience.
- All you will have to do is click one button to re-register all the DLL components.
This will turn out to be a useful tool especially if you want a quick fix and you’re not very interested in finding out the exact nature of the problem.
Fix WMP is ideal when you don’t want to waste time online looking for system components’ issues.
Microsoft Fix It Center
Microsoft Fix It Center is another excellent solution for your system running Windows 7. This app scans your Windows PC for all kinds of issues, and it will fix the ones that it can.
It will also download the latest updates and solutions from Microsoft.
One of the best things about hits tool is that it covers all the aspects of your system from performance to crashes, hardware devices, and audio.
Take a look at the most important features that you will be able to enjoy if you do decide to use this tool:
- The tool’s installation requires a fast and easy process, and after you install the tool, you’ll see that it comes with an effortless to use interface.
- The interface comes with a list of issues that you will be able to scroll through.
- After you click on the Run button, a scan of your whole system will begin.
- When the tool finds a problem, it will suggest a fix for it.
- You will get the chance to apply fixes automatically, and you can also choose them manually.
- You will be able to sign in via a Windows Live account, and this will allow for more online solutions and remote management of more computers.
- Microsoft Fix It Center also prevents various issues before they get worse.
This tool is perfect for non-technical users because it’s really effortless to use. This app will look over your Windows 7 system and a vast range of potential issues that might pop up.
Download Microsoft Fix It Center and see how it works on your computer.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Full Fix: Error 0xc000025 in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Full Fix: Windows Update Fails ‘8024402F’ on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Full Fix: Black Screen on the Latest Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 Build
Fix Windows 7 errors with these troubleshooting tools
Many users encountered a pretty severe issue with Nvidia. They couldn’t stream games in Windows 10. No matter what they tried, they didn’t manage to […]
The evolutions of portable computers aka laptops is staggering, to say the least. From fitting a large desktop power into your backpack (Dulmont Magnum) to […]