- To keep your Windows 7 system working correctly, you will need to do some regular maintenance.
- By far the easiest method is to use a dedicated tool which analyzes your system and repairs the error application in Windows 7.
- In order to fix the Windows 7 errors, you should do a full system scan, starting at a hardware level and up to registry entries.
- If you're on the lookout for the best Windows 7 repair tool to keep your system running fast, check out our comprehensive guide below.
Regardless of the operating system that you are using, you will definitely come across potential issues that are able to prevent its smooth operation.
Your Recycle Bin may not refresh correctly, or your right-click context menu might have been disabled in Internet Explorer. Maybe after a malware attack, you find out that your Registry Editor may have been disabled.
Lots of things can go wrong. Fortunately, there are lots of tools available on the market that come with high-quality features and functionalities and help you fix the most common issues of Windows 7.
We picked out 4 of the best utilities that come in handy when it comes to troubleshooting and fixing Windows 7-related issues.
Make sure to check out their sets of features and all of their advantages before deciding which one is the best for your needs.
What is the best software to fix Windows 7 errors?
Restoro is a powerful Windows 7 repair tool which encompasses the functionality of multiple PC repair tools.
With one click, Restoro will do a full system scan, starting at a hardware level and checking everything up to registry entries.
Once the scan is complete, you will see a simple summary of the findings and you can action them individually or in bulk with one click.
Unlike traditional PC repair tools, Restoro offers real-time malware protection and informs you when you access dangerous websites.
Moreover, you can try Restoro risk-free as it offers a money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with the results.
If you have any queries about using Restoro, the friendly customer support staff is available 24/7 to help you diagnose and fix any issues you encounter.
Have a look at all the features Restoro manages to condense into one package:
- Real-time malware protection
- Disk space analysis and cleanup
- Registry cleaning
- DLL restoration and replacement
- Fix error messages
- Virus removal and protection
Keep your Windows 7 system running like new and fix any errors by using Restoro.
Iolo System Mechanic Ultimate Defense is a useful tool that was designed to help users fix the issues that are encountered in 10, 8, 8.1, 7 (XP/Vista up to v126.96.36.199) when using the Windows Media Player and more.
This great application will attempt to solve the problems that are caused by the registration of particular DLL files that are used by the media player.
This tool is able to handle problems that are caused by more than 40 software components and recreate the registry keys that are required for playing media files.
Such issues might be caused by system crashes or by all kinds of cyberattacks that result in corrupting the registration of essential components.
If you receive error messages that have to do with DLL components, you will be able to use this tool.
This will turn out to be a useful tool especially if you want a quick fix, and you’re not very interested in finding out the exact nature of the problem. It is ideal when you don’t want to waste time online looking for system components’ issues.
Check out the essential features and advantages that it comes with:
- This is a portable program that can be used without needing any installation.
- You can use this tool on any computer that runs into troubles and has a Windows system installed.
- Its interface is effortless to understand and use, and you don’t even need any troubleshooting experience.
- All you will have to do is click one button to re-register all the DLL components.
Microsoft Fix It Center is another excellent solution for your system running Windows 7. This app scans your Windows PC for all kinds of issues, and it will fix the ones that it can.
It will also download the latest updates and solutions from Microsoft.
One of the best things about hits tool is that it covers all the aspects of your system from performance to crashes, hardware devices, and audio.
This tool is perfect for non-technical users because it’s really effortless to use. This app will look over your Windows 7 system and a vast range of potential issues that might pop up.
Take a look at the most important features that you will be able to enjoy if you do decide to use this tool:
- The tool’s installation requires a fast and easy process, and after you install the tool, you’ll see that it comes with an effortless to use interface.
- The interface comes with a list of issues that you will be able to scroll through.
- After you click on the Run button, a scan of your whole system will begin.
- When the tool finds a problem, it will suggest a fix for it.
- You will get the chance to apply fixes automatically, and you can also choose them manually.
- You will be able to sign in via a Windows Live account, and this will allow for more online solutions and remote management of more computers.
- Microsoft Fix It Center also prevents various issues before they get worse.
The second entry on our list is a software tool that, at first glance, you’d think will work excellently on Windows 7, but only on Windows 7.
This is because of the dated UI, but make no mistake, this tool is perfectly capable of doing its job just right, even on the more modern Windows 10.
Tweaking Windows Repair allows you to perform all of the most basic repair and optimization tasks that you could expect from such a tool, from registry and RAM repair to DLL fixing and replacing,
This, coupled with the fact that the tool itself is extremely lightweight, makes it a great addition to anyone’s digital library, especially those of you that have older PCs still running Windows 7.
Check out the best features that are included in this tool:
- Windows Repair is able to reset Registry permissions and file permissions as well.
- With this tool, you will be able to register System Files and repair WMI, Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, MDAC & MS Jet, Hosts File, and more
- You can also remove policies set by infections
- Windows Repair allows you to remove temp files and repair proxy settings as well
- You will be able to unhide the non-system files and repair Windows Updates
- You can also repair CD/DVD missing or not working
We hope that our software recommendations were helpful. For more suggestions, please access the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to fix the Windows 7 errors check out our best software list to fix the Windows 7 errors for good.
Windows users can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Take a closer look at our dedicated guide on how to upgrade to Windows 10 for free.
All Windows OS versions are affected by various update errors. Check out our comprehensive guide to fix common Windows 7 update error codes.