- Flip PDF Plus Pro is a flipbook software that transforms PDF documents into flipbooks you can share with anyone.
- This tool includes a full-fledged PDF editor that allows you to insert all kinds of content.
- If you already have a PDF prepared for this purpose, you will need a couple of minutes to turn it into a great-looking flipbook.
PDF documents are widely used for their versatility and security. But did you know that using PDF flipbook software such as Flip PDF Plus Pro can turn them into appealing booklets or even books?
Here, we will discuss some of its best features and advantages.
What is Flip PDF Plus Pro and how can it help you?
Flip PDF Plus Pro from FlipBuilder is a digital publishing software that transforms your interesting PDF document into realistic publications you can share with anyone online.
If you have the task of creating E-Magazines, E-Books, E-Catalogs, E-Reports, E-Newsletters, and E-Brochures, Flip PDF Plus Pro will help you do just that.
The tool also allows you to directly insert images, audio, video, animations, etc. to vividly show your content.
What are Flip PDF Plus Pro’s best features?
1. Fast and easy to use
With Flip PDF Plus Pro, you will have your digital book ready in just a few minutes, by following simple steps.
To create a flipbook, you just need to insert your PDFs or images, select a template and a theme from the many available, add some multimedia and publish or share it.
All the user interface is very self-explanatory click & edit driven so the learning curve for the software is very steep.
2. Extensive library of templates and content
First, there are 17 default flipbook templates you can choose from and that is a huge start. After you choose one close to your needs, you may customize it and save it as your own to use in other instances.
Thereafter, we counted 46 themes that will further help you personalize your creation. And on top of that, there are also 17 scenes, nice animation effects that can make things even more interesting in the background.
Moreover, if your PDF is not complete, you can create new pages and insert images, sounds or music, links, QR codes, buttons, text, and a lot more.
3. Full multimedia editor
If you already have a ready-made PDF, you can go right through this step, but if you’re missing something, Flip PDF Plus Pro features a full multimedia editor.
As we’ve mentioned above, you may add new pages to your PDF, insert text, videos, images, sounds, links, QR codes, shapes, and arrows, then personalize or place and reshape them with your mouse.
You may even include effects and animation to any element on your page to get more momentum on some aspects inside the flipbook.
How do I create a flipbook easily with Flip PDF Plus Pro?
- Visit the FlipBuilder official page and download the app for free.
- Then, run the app and insert one or more PDF documents by clicking the import button or just by dragging and dropping them into the designated area. You will get a flipbook with realistic page-turning effects and sound in seconds.
- Now, choose a template that better suits your book.
- Next, you have the option to add a theme. That will be the background image, behind the book itself.
- You may also add a so-called scene that is a nice animation in the background but that is not necessary. Although it makes everything more interesting, it can be a distraction.
- Now, click the Multimedia Editor button to edit the content and pages of your flipbook. That is only if you need to, of course.
- In the editor, you can practically add new pages and content and simply place it on the page with your mouse. Also, the menu on the left is very simple to use for any type of content you may want to include.
- When you’re done, just click the Save button from the top right corner and close the editor.
- To make sure that everything is OK, you can preview your flipbook for mobiles and tablets as well because Flip PDF Plus Pro adapts the content automatically for any platform.
- Finally, hit the Publish button to save or upload your creation.
- As you probably noticed, you may create your flipbook as an HTML5 page, an EXE or APP file, or even as an APK or plug-in.
- That’s it, now you can share or embed your content on any web page, social media, etc.
That’s it! You have your own book or flipbook, complete with that swooshing page-flipping sound and 3D look that would enjoy from a paper publication.
Of course, there are many other features of Flip PDF Plus Pro that we didn’t get to cover but you may explore them on your own.
As we mentioned above, this tool comes with a free version limited to 12 PDF pages and a watermark.
If you want to remove these limitations, you may buy a permanent license. Hit the link below to learn about the current rates.
We hope that our article provided you with meaningful information about this software and we recommend trying it to draw your own conclusions.
As we conclude, you might also be interested in checking the best free and paid PDF editors for Windows.
Have you tried this software yet? Tell us all about your experience in the comments section below.