The official Formula One app first came to the Windows Store in July last year, complete with support for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Ahead of the 2017 season that will kick off on March 26, the developers at Formula One Digital Media have rolled out a new update to the Formula 1 app.
Formula 1 for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile now lets you find the latest news on upcoming races, information on the track, circuit history, and highlights from the previous season. The update also includes a 3D map which displays interesting data and Drag Reduction System zones.
Other features of the update Formula 1 app include:
- Live Race Leaderboards (limited)
- Latest news and videos
- Post-race highlights
- 2017 Schedule, Team and Driver Standings
The app also offers a premium digital race experience with the F1 Access in either an annual or monthly subscription. The features include:
- Official Live Timing of all F1 sessions
- Sector times with intervals and gaps, live tyre and pit stop information
- Interactive 3D maps with driver gears and speeds, plus Drag Reduction System (DRS) usage indicator
- In-Corner Analysis comparing drivers’ entry, apex and exit speeds
- Immersive dashboard with text commentary (English, French and German), and English audio commentary during all F1 sessions
- Team Radio Transmissions and Race Control Messages
- Personalisation Options and more!
If you subscribe to premium content through the app with either an annual or monthly subscription, you will be charged a price according to your country. The app’s description on the Windows Store listing explains:
The monthly subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your account settings.
The Formula 1 app is available to download for both Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The new Formula 1 Windows 10 app lets you keep track of every hairpin turn
- 5 best racing wheels for Windows 10
- 10 best Windows 10 racing games to play
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.