Windows 10 version of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex received the second update in just a week, this time focusing on improving graphical aspects of the game. The most recent update improves graphic drivers, and brings support for multiple graphic cards on a computer.
The first major update for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex was released last week, and it brought a lot of stability and performance improvements. The second update was released yesterday, and as mentioned on FM6 forums, it brought the “fix for correctly detecting multiple GPUs, info on drivers.”
Here’s the complete changelong of the update, which change the version of the game to 184.108.40.206:
- “For users who run into driver issues with Apex, we have included information on the latest hardware driver available.
- Fixed an issue with hardware detection whereby users with multiple GPUs were incorrectly being told they could not play Apex. This change will mostly affect laptop users with an embedded GPU.”
Beta version of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is available for free for Windows 10 users, but it came with a certain number of issues, when it was originally released. However, the most recent updates improved stability and overall performance of the game a lot, so users now have much better experience playing the game.
You should have received the update already, but just in case, you can head over to Forza Motorsport 6: Apex’s Store page, and check for updates. If you already installed the update, you share with us in the comments how the game works for you now, does it perform better after the update?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The Division receives Conflict update in less than a week
- ARK: Survival Evolved receives a new Official Mod map
- 88 Heroes coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One in August, watch the trailer now
- Battlefield 4: Final Stand DLC now available for free on Xbox One
- Batman: Return to Gotham to arrive on Xbox One this summer