Racing games fans have now a new game they can test their skills on: the beta version of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for Windows 10. You can hit two birds with one stone: play an amazing car racing game and, at the same time, help the game developers to improve the game’s performance on various hardware setups.
This incredible game is a step forward towards improving Windows 10’s game offer, alongside Microsoft’s promise to bring more Xbox games to Windows 10.
Since the game is in its beta version, updates and improvements will constantly be rolled out to the game. In the near future, the game developer will also add wheel support to Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, as well as the option to disable Vsync among other things.
This incredible game is powered by the state-of-the-art ForzaTech graphics and physics engine, and features all new race modes available. Breathtaking graphics of up to 4K resolution will make the racing experience feel real. Forza Motorsport 6: Apex also benefits from DirectX 12, the new standard for 3D graphics that brings better performance and overall optimization.
If we were to use one word to describe the game graphics, that word would be “realism”. Cars are depicted in precise detail thanks to the ForzaTech engine, which allows players to see all the unique aspects of each car.
A series of advantages are offered to Windows 10 users such as:
- The ability to access your list of friends and achievements.
- Text and voice chat via Xbox Live.
- Record and share your favorite moments with built-in Game DVR.
- Reach the Gamerscore up to 1,000 points by earning achievements exclusive to Windows 10 PC Forza players.
- Support for mouse, keyboard and a variety of gamepads so that you can better customize your experience.
If you are undecided, here’s what players said about this game:
Very impressed with forza. The port is excellent, runs perfect and has a wide variety of graphics options. The gameplay is great, very fluid and responsive with the right car and controller setups. I can’t stress enough how amazing the graphics are. In the photo mode it is pretty much photorealistic. Only one thing would make it better and that would be proper wheel and clutch support other than that it’s amazing. Well done turn 10 and microsoft.
By the way, if you’re looking for a wheel for this game, check out this awesome TMX Force Feedback racing wheel. And if you’re into racing games, you may want to check out the Assetto Corsa racing game, coming to Xbox One in June.
You can download the free beta version of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex from the Microsoft Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play
- Monster Go! and Ridiculous Marathon games come to Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- 8 Best Android Emulators for Windows 10 to Run Android Games and Apps
- Dovetail Games to Release Two Flight Simulation Games for Windows 10