Get a free week of Solitaire Premium Edition on Windows 10
Microsoft’s Solitaire game has been a guilty pleasure of many people. If you want to kill time or play a simple game during your lunch-break, Solitaire is the best choice.
The tech giant is offering a special gift to all Windows 10 users: Solitaire Collection Premium Edition for free for a week. This Premium Edition include no advertisements or commercials and brings interesting bonuses such as a wild card or extra deal in each game of TriPeaks and Pyramid and double coins in Daily Challenges.
All you have to do to enjoy your free week of Premium Edition is to sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 with your Microsoft account. Then press the Play button and enjoy the game!
The Premium version of the game costs $9.99 for a one-year subscription or $1.49 for a one-month subscription. We’re sure the number of users who will upgrade to the Premium version will visibly increase after this free trial week. Speaking of the price tag, paying $9.99 per year to gain access to Premium content is a fair price given the features the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium offers.
- There are different Solitaire variations – Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, TriPeaks and Pyramid so that you don’t get bored.
- Daily Challenges are guaranteed solvable challenges adding new ways to play the game.
- The Star Club allows you to earn stars and unlock your favorite challenges.
- You can use different themes for new backgrounds and card deck designs.
- If you don’t like the native themes, you can create your own custom theme from photos on your computer.
- Sign in with a Microsoft account to get achievements, leaderboards, and save your progress in the cloud.
- Thanks to the latest updates and fixes, you can play Solitaire even better on a touch screen.
Solitaire players love the latest version of the game:
These are more fun, and more challenging, when you have a goal to work towards, especially when it comes to the hardest challenges. Anyone can play solitaire over and over until they win one. However… winning a goal and beating the challenge makes you feel like a real pro.
What are you waiting for? Sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 updated with display fixes
- Fix: Unable to Run Solitaire in Windows 10
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play
- Microsoft Makes a Pledge to Improve Games from the Windows Store
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.