- The SADES headset are very well known and appreciated among game players for offering a great gaming experience.
- Some users report they cannot install these headsets drivers on Windows 10, and you can fix the problem using one of the solutions below.
- Don't forget to go to our dedicated Speakers section if you are interested in learning more.
- You can find similar guides and articles in our Peripherals Fix section, so make sure to check it out.
If you’re serious about gaming, then you’re probably using gaming headphones with surround sound.
These types of headphones are perfect for enjoyment, but it seems that some people are having trouble installing SADES headphone drivers on Windows 10.
According to users, it appears that headphones are working in stereo and not 7.1 surround mode.
This is probably related to a driver issue, so the best way to fix this problem is to go to the manufacturer’s website for the latest drivers.
Here are some examples of error messages caused by failed driver installation:
- Please connect the SADES 7.1 sound effect gaming headset
- SADES Headset does not exist
- SADES can’t find any device
How can I Install SADES headphone drivers on Windows 10?
- Download the latest drivers and install them in compatibility mode
- Install the latest Windows 10 drivers
- Reinstall the device
1. Download the latest drivers and install them in compatibility mode
1.1. Install drivers manually
- Go to the SADES website and download the latest Windows 10 drivers.
- After you’ve downloaded the drivers, right-click the setup file, and choose Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check the option Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows 10 from the list of operating systems.
- Now click Apply then OK.
- Run the setup.
1.2. Install drivers automatically
Downloading and updating drivers manually can damage your system by choosing and installing the wrong versions.
In order to prevent that from the start, we strongly suggest to do it automatically by using the DriverFix tool.
This tool is approved by Microsoft and Norton Antivirus and will help you not damaging your PC by downloading and installing the wrong driver versions. After several tests, our team concluded that this is the best-automatized solution.
Once installed, the program will start scanning your PC for outdated drivers automatically and will compare them with the ones found in its built-in database.
Upon scan completion, you get a detailed report on all of your up-to-date and out-of-date device drivers.
You can review the list and see if you want to update each driver individually or all at once or if you want to download and install all the out-of-date drivers.
DriverFixNow you can have all your drivers automatically updated, including the SADES headset drivers. Get the best deal now!
2. Install the latest Windows 10 drivers
As far as we know, there are SADES Windows 10 drivers available on their website, so before trying out any other solutions make sure that you download those drivers and give them a try.
If Windows 10 drivers aren’t working for you, you might want to try something else.
3. Reinstall the device
- Go to Search, type devmngr, and go to Device Manager.
- Find your SADES headphones, right-click it, and go to Uninstall Device.
- Restart your computer
Now, Windows should automatically recognize and install your headphones once again. However, if that doesn’t happen, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Under Hardware & Sound, go to Add a device.
- Wait for the wizard to scan for hardware changes.
- Once it finds your Bluetooth device, the installation will be finished.
Once you’ve done all of this, you can try and update the drivers normally. Hopefully, you won’t have any problems.
If this issue is not fixed by trying all these solutions, we recommend you to contact the manufacturer.
Try to solve the problem with the aid of the developers themselves. Many users claimed that the only solution to fix their problems with this headphones model was this one.
That’s about it. We certainly hope at least one of these solutions helped you install the SADES drivers on your computer.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, just let us know in the comments below.