- Using a really good fund management software allows you to focus on other stringent issues, while the tool takes care of the rest.
- Fortunately, there are many fund management tools that can you can use to make your job easier. Here is our best selection.
- Do you need more information about financial management? Read all about it from our Financial Management section.
- If you're in for personal finance instead, head over to our Personal Finance Hub.
The investment management industry is currently facing many critical challenges.
Using a really good fund management software allows you to focus on other stringent issues, while the tool takes care of the rest.
Fortunately, there are many fund management tools that can you can use to make your job easier.
They can keep track of industry trends, organize your information, help you assess how to use your funds in an efficient way and take corrective actions when necessary.
What to look for in a fund management software?
An optimal fund management program facilitates the identification, forecasting, and the categorization of all source funds.
Users can model complex rules to allocate funds from multiple funding sources to recipient budgets, operations and projects without the need for complicated Excel models or even custom programming.
If you’re looking for a reliable fund management software, check out the list below.
What are the best management software for business success?
Turbotax is a great tax software that will help you apply for your tax return in record time.
You can gain access to TurboTax either by downloading software or by accessing the online tax portal.
Of course, the desktop version is better because you can get access to all your stored documents even if you’re not connected to the Internet.
However, if you use the online tool, you will be able to access your files from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
One of the best features of TurboTax is that it’s extremely user-friendly and it guides your every step to apply for the tax return.
Even though the free version of this software offers you access to file 1040 Forms, allows you to claim the child tax credit, earned an income tax credit, and is designed for those of you who don’t need to claim any deductions or credits other than the standard deductions.
If you need the software to process more complicated papers, then you will need to try out one of the premium versions.
Here is a small summary of the premium editions of TurboTax:
- Turbotax Free Edition – contains all the features found in the free version, and adds the ability to contact a tax pro for help through video
- Deluxe – can claim other tax deductions and tax credits, including the ItsDeductible feature (calculates the value of donated items), can file Schedule C papers
- Premier – contains all the features found in the Deluxe version, and adds the ability to report both investments and rental income
- Self-Employed – contains all the features found in the Premier version and adds deduction help, expense-tracking, and also independent contractors features
TurboTaxThis free and excellent software is the best you need to help you with both federal and state taxes!
Personal funds are indeed a headache to manage, especially if you are thinking ahead of time, about saving money, a retirement plan, or maybe even a trust fund for your children.
Well, things will be a whole lot easier once you use Personal Capital, an in-depth financial management tool that will cover every aspect of your money-spending ways.
Here are some of the features included in the Personal Capital service:
- Net worth viewer – gives you an accurate view of your net worth, more precisely what you have minus what you owe.
- Savings Planner – show you an annual savings range that will project a very good chance of reaching your retirement goals.
- Budgeting – take better control of your spending habits by using this tool to plan ahead of time what expenses are worth it and which aren’t.
- Cash Flow – linked somewhat to budgeting, cash flow gives you an overview of your recent spending habits, allowing you to change for the better.
Personal CapitalTake better control of your financial future with the help of this amazing service that lets you plan out everything from the very beginning.
V3 is a powerful, front-to-back software that you can use to manage the entire lifecycle of your funds. This tool allows you to better organize the information related to your investors into distinct capital accounts.
Each account contains thorough details about the fund capital transactions, fees and income/expense, and other investment information. Your investors can easily access all this information at any time.
Key features include:
- NAV Processing
- Transfers and Exchanges
- Management and Performance Fees
- Investor Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Performance Analytics
FusionInvest is a complete investment management software suitable for a wide variety of activities, including fund management. The tools relies on a collaborative investment approach.
This software aim at simplifying the complexity in investment management. It supports all business functions from the front office and risk in order to deliver you accurate information about your investment results.
FusionInvest is developed by Finastra, a reliable company with over 15 years of experience in portfolio management software. Many companies, including start-ups and established hedge funds rely on this tool to manage their funds.
Fund Manager is a portfolio management software available in three versions: Personal, Professional, and Advisor. They are perfect for individual investors, professional trader, as well as investment advisors.
This tool produces accurate and easy to grasp financial pictures, allowing you to analyze your investment progress.
Although it comes with an old-fashion user interface, Fund Manager is a complex tool that offers a wide variety of features, including:
- Track stocks, funds, options, bonds, etc
- Powerful graphing
- Extensive reports
- Capital gain calculations
- Export to tax software
- Bond calculations/income schedule
- Multi-currency support
- Broker/dealer interfaces, and more.
EcoSys is a very versatile fund management software that offers you the necessary infrastructure to manage your organization‘s funds and distribute them to programs, projects, and operations.
This tool allows you to quickly identify, forecast, and categorize all your source funds. You can also model complex rules to allocate funds from multiple funding sources to various projects without using complex Excel models.
Key features include:
- Automate funding approvals through workflow and email notifications
- Model cash flows and perform what-if analysis of investment scenarios
- Report/view data by fiscal period, project lifecycle, funding source
- Manage and report across projects by portfolio/programs/project types
- Enforce complex rules for allocations of funds, including strict timing requirements.
This fund management tool optimizes the Salesforce platform organizing data more clearly for greater operational efficiency and transparency.
The Altvia fund management software allows you to easily manage your workflows and data and track critical information throughout all the stages of the investing process. You can extract in-depth reports about your investment results and send them over to investors.
A reliable fund management software tracks your investment results accurately so that you can adapt your strategy accordingly. The tools listed above will provide you with accurate rapports, allowing you to make the best decisions on how to manage your funds.