The Coalition already announced that the anticipated Gears of War 5 is going to be released in September this year. Players are already excited to play the game.
Recently, the developers allowed many gamers to play the game by joining the test drive. Apparently, the test drive was successful as players reported many bugs in the game.
Many gamers complained about audio issues on different forums. However, it is important to understand that there are different problems that can lead to distorted or choppy audio.
If you are one of those who are experiencing a similar issue, you need to try the following solutions.
Steps to fix Gears 5 audio issues
1. Directly plug the headset
Please keep in mind that you may experience this issue when your headset plugged into a controller on PC. It is recommended that you should connect the headset directly to your PC to resolve this issue.
2. Change the sample rate
The Gears 5 team confirmed that audio issues can be caused by playing the game with 44.1 kHz sample rate.
You can resolve this issue by changing the sample rate to 48 kHz.
- First, open the Sound Settings windows and open a new window by clicking the left button on the Sound Control Panel.
- Once the new window is opened select the current audio device and left-click on it.
- Next, open the Speaker Properties left clicking on the properties and left-click the Advanced tab.
- Left-click the drop-down menu and choose the 16 bit, 48000 Hz option.
- Finally, click the Apply button to save the changes.
This audio issues should be resolved now and you can now continue playing your favorite game. Please note these are known issues and the developers are working to resolve them. We hope that a patch will be released very soon.
How many of you are experiencing a similar problem while playing the game? Let us know in the comments section below.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Gears 5 fans request random character selection in multiplayer
- 10 best emulators to play multiplayer games on PC