- Are your skins gone in Fortnite? In this short article, we’ll show you what to do to get them back.
- The first thing that you should do is contact Epic Games support and inform them about the issue.
- Users report that adjusting connected account settings can help if skins are missing from Locker.
Fortnite is an incredibly popular game, with dozens of skins to choose from, but what if your skins are gone in Fortnite? Many users experienced this issue, and this can be a problem, especially if spent a lot of money on these skins.
Fixing this issue is possible, and in most cases, it can be resolved by Epic Games staff, so let’s see how you can fix this issue for good.
Why did all my Fortnite stuff disappear?
First of all, your skins are not tied to your gaming device’s account. This actually means you can switch consoles/PCs and keep all your cosmetics.
That being said, this can cause some serious confusion. If you were disconnected from your Epic Games account the next time you launch Fortnite you’ll be asked to sign into Epic Games again.
Now, and this is important, if you don’t sign in and instead create a new account you will be set up with a level 0 account with no cosmetics whatsoever.
Does unlinking Fortnite account delete everything?
Keep in mind that both your game progress and purchases are stored on your Epic Games account, so if you unlink your console account from your Epic Games account, you’ll risk losing access to that data from your disconnected account.
A true gamer needs the best browser
Complete your gaming setup with Opera GX. It's a customizable browser designed for gamers, with a futuristic design and a game-focused interface. It includes optimization features for resource consumption: CPU, RAM and bandwidth limiters.
The browser has integrations with Twitch, Discord, and other messengers, plus a gaming newsfeed with a new releases calendar, tournaments info and other gaming events. Moreover, to keep your sight focused on gaming elements, Opera GX includes an easy to enable dark theme.
Play games lag-free, chat with your peers and keep up with all new releases!
What do I do if my skins are gone in Fortnite?
1. Contact Epic Games Support
- Go to the Epic Store site.
- Sign in to your Epic Account.
- Go to Help.
- Click on the Fortnite icon.
- Click on Contact Us.
- Write your information and click Submit.
In case your Fortnite skins are missing from the Locker, the best solution would be to contact Epic Game support and let them know about this problem.
2. Upgrade to a full Epic Games account
- Go to the Epic Games website and make sure you are signed out.
- Click on Sign In.
- After you signed in successfully you will be returned to the Epic Games website.
- Complete all the required fields and click on Create Account.
3. Link your account to Epic Games
- Go to the Epic Games website.
- Sign In with your Epic Games account.
- Hover to your display name on the top right corner and click Account.
- Click on Connected Accounts.
- Click on the account you wish to connect.
- Click on Link your account.
- Sign in with your console account on the window that will pop up and hit Confirm.
- Click Continue.
Will I lose my skins if I uninstall Fortnite?
No, you won’t. Everything is saved to your account in the cloud. Therefore, you will have everything back once you reinstall and log into your Fortnite account.
After linking your accounts, be sure to check if Fortnite skins are missing from the Locker. These are three easy solutions that will get all your Fortnite progression back.
Your accounts most likely got mixed up and you need to make sure you connect the right ones to the Epic store to restore everything and continue playing.
So, if you hear your friends saying All my Fortnite skins are gone, Fortnite skins disappeared, Fortnite skins missing from locker, or Fortnite skins not showing up, you know how to help them.
If you wish to tell us anything about Epic Store or Fortnite do not hesitate to do it in the comment section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.