- Google's Gmail is one of the most popular email services in the world.
- The article below will showcase several tools that are excellent at backing up Gmail data.
- For more articles on the subject, we suggest that you visit our dedicated Gmail Hub.
- To read more about all things email-related, visit our Email page.
However, unforeseen circumstances can eventually lead to you losing your emails in case of client or server crashes. While these occurrences are indeed rare, that doesn’t mean that they don’t happen at all.
That being the case, we decided to compile a list of the best backup tools that you can use to safeguard your Gmail messages.
What is the best Gmail email backup software?
Topping off our list is a dedicated tool that has proven itself time and time again to be extremely great at backing up and recovering Gmail messages.
However, there are plenty of other tools that you are provided with once you subscribe to Mailbird – winner of Most popular mail alternative of 2020.
That is because Mailbird is one of the best email management suites in the world and not just regular backup software.
Enrich the feel of your Gmail client with the help of integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Dropbox, and more, all courtesy of Mailbird’s extremely flexible nature.
Here are some of the perks of using Mailbird:
- Great Gmail email recovery tool
- Comes with a host of email management tools
- Now available at a discount price
- Available with a free trial
MailbirdBackup your Gmail messages, contacts and calendar entries in no time with this amazing email management suite.
Our next entry is another world-famous software tool that specializes in server and cloud backups as a whole and not just email messages.
To that extent, this software can be easily used to create backups o all of your G-Suite data, including contacts, email messages, calendar entries, and more.
Also, you can rest assured that your backups are safe, thanks to the enhanced backup validation and blockchain-based authentication of your backups.
Perks of using Acronis Cyber Backup:
- Simplistic UI
- You can start a backup in 3 clicks
- Encryption ensures data privacy
- Now available at a special discount price
- You can also test it during a free trial
Acronis Cyber BackupEnsure that your Gmail data is never lost thanks to this dedicated backup tool, now available at a special price
Yet another entry that has Gmail written in the name, this software utility is an excellent choice to safeguard Gmail emails, calendars, contacts, and Google Drive documents.
All the data is backed up on an on-premise platform, and you can even save and convert them into a variety of different formats, including Outlook PST, MSG, MBOX, or EML.
More so, this clever solution helps you choose what is worth backing up thanks to the built-in Email Filter.
Perks of using SysTools Gmail Backup:
- Backing up Gmail data has never been easier
- You can convert the backed up data into multiple formats
- Allows efficient migration of data to Outlook or Thunderbird
- You can archive your messages
SysTools Gmail BackupCreate safe and secure backups of your Gmail messages with the help of this reliable software tool.
Similar to Acronis, Handy Backup also works to save Gmail messages indirectly by saving emails from any server just in a few clicks
The tool then allows for easy access for mail backup from almost any Web or local service, thus allowing an oversimplification of the import and export of emails, as well as the migration of data between different email services.
In the end, this translates into an overall advantage over backup via local mailing software.
Perks of using Handy Backup:
- Comes with a built-in backup scheduler
- Updated very often
- Simplistic UI
- Works with all major email clients, not just Gmail.
Handy BackupBackup your Gmail-related data with the help of this handy backup tool, now available at a discount price
That concludes our list of the best Gmail clients that you can get today. The entries were chosen carefully so as to suite a wide variety of needs, based on multiple important criteria.
Let us know which service you ended up using by leaving us a message in the comments section below.