Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Build 126,713 has brought quite a large number of fixes to the latest Guild Wars 2 expansion, which is of course End of Dragons.
- Server crashes and multiple even chains bugs, such as the Igne Mossheart one, were dealt with in this latest game update.
- The final boss encounter for the Battle for the Jade Sea meta-event has also received some pretty important mechanics changes.
As we all know, Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons is the third expansion for the award-winning and critically acclaimed MMORPG Guild Wars 2.
This time around, the dragon cycle that has sustained and blighted Tyria for ages is collapsing, leaving mortal hearts and choices to define this moment in history, and echo in the future forever.
And, just as with any other game, Guild Wars 2 also needs to constantly receive a constant flow of updates that are designed to fix known bugs and improve gameplay.
We are about to take a look at the latest Patch Notes released for Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons and find out what’s new.
What’s new in Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons?
You should know that the last patch issued by ArenaNet for Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons was on March 17th, and it brought quite a few fixes to the game.
Although players deem the experience stable enough, there were still some problems that needed to be sorted out in order to improve the title as a whole.
As such, let’s take a look at the latest Patch Notes for this beloved game:
- Updated the defiance bar mechanic of the final encounter in the Battle for the Jade Sea meta-event to be more consistent and not reliant on chance. This change should ensure more opportunities for players to engage with the defiance bar mechanic and allow for additional damage phases.
- Reduced the amount of control effects needed to break the defiance bar of whirlpools in the final boss encounter of the Battle for the Jade Sea meta-event.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Igne Mossheart event chain to stall.
- All light refuges while fighting Igne Mossheart will now correctly protect players.
- Fixed an issue with the Cleansing Resonance skill in Seitung Province that could sometimes cause server crashes.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Verasha‘s scouting party to get left behind in the Igne Mossheart event chain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Defeat the corrupted moa before it escapes event chain in Echovald Wilds to stall.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reviving repair crew members during the Protect the repair crew events in New Kaineng City.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Seitung Province meta-event.
We’re pretty much looking at a wide array of game-breaking and server failure fixes, so we can breathe a sigh of relief that we won’t have to deal with those anymore.
Outbyte Driver Updater is a valuable option that you should definitely try, as it will scan for new drivers and update the older ones just like an expert.
With this tool, you’ll be able to keep your drivers up to date with just a simple click. Plus, you’ll have complete access to a huge database, so the processes don’t limit to graphics components.
This software will also provide a detailed report of all of your out-of-date device drivers, in order to know where the issues may come from.
All these changes were a part of Build 126,713. Have you discovered any other issues that might need a quick fix? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.