- Many users reported that Halo Master Chief Collection is not loading, but there's a way to fix this issue on your PC.
- Making sure you have installed the game properly is one quick way of fixing this issue.
- Another quick way of fixing this problem is by waiting for the sync process to finish completely.
- If the Halo Master Chief Collection won't start on PC after trying all our solutions, you might have to contact Halo support.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is highly popular and it consists of 6 fantastic Halo experiences that are standing out thanks to their unique sci-fi setting.
Unfortunately, there are many users complaining that when trying to play the game, Halo: The Master Chief Collection is not loading or it gets stuck and in freezing mode.
Speaking of issues, many users reported Invalid game executable error for Halo Master Chief Collection, but that issue can be easily fixed.
In this article we will explore the exact steps you need to make in order to solve this problem and be able to play the game again, so make sure to keep on reading.
How can I fix the Halo Master Chief Collection not loading?
1. Reinstall the game
- Go to the Search box and type in remove.
- From the list select the Add or remove programs.
- In here locate the Halo The Master Chief Collection game and uninstall it.
- Download the Xbox app for PC and launch it.
- Once is launched, make sure to sign in using your Xbox Game Pass subscription.
- Next, in the search bar type in Halo.
- From the resulted list, select Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
- Next, click on the Install button.
Sometimes, reinstalling the game might help if Halo Master Chief Collection is not loading, so be sure to try that.
2. Wait for the game to load
Although it’s extremely unpleasant when the game is not working properly, the next fix is one of the easiest ways of solving the problem.
Many users report that after waiting for a few minutes, the screen unfroze itself and they were able to start playing the game successfully again.
It seems that the problem is related to the syncing process that happens in the background, so allowing it to finish will fix the problem.
3. Check the Halo support
If you have tried the above recommendations and the Halo: The Master Chief Collection is still not loading, then checking the Halo Support is recommended.
On their page, in the Known issues section you can check and see if there is a current problem, on their side, that could be causing this issue.
If that is the case, there should also be some recommendations from them on what you should do next and following them will most surely solve this issue.
4. Create a Halo Ticket
In the unfortunate case where there is no issue announced on their site and you still cannot have the game unfreeze, then you can also go to their website and create a Halo support ticket.
All you need to do is to fill out the available form with as much information as possible so that the issue you are facing can be understood easily.
Make sure to not submit multiple issues on the same ticket, but create a separate ticket for each issue you are facing.
You will find the Submit a ticket option at the bottom of every article right below the Was this article helpful? feedback area.
This is about all. With this last one recommendations we will conclude our article on what you can do in order to fix Halo: The Master Chief Collection if it’s not loading.
Which one of the presented solutions worked best for you? Please share with us in the comments section below any additional recommendations or suggestions you may have.