- Most of the time issues regarding the bad function of your AOC monitor can have a lot to do with outdated drivers.
- In this article, you will get more information regarding the best way in which you can ensure your drivers are updated at all times.
- Using a dedicated third-party tool to help you update your AOC monitor drivers is a quick way of solving the problem once and for all.
- Another way of updating the drivers is by downloading them from the manufacturer's website, following the indications from this article.
In case you started to have some functionality issues with your AOC monitor, know that you are not alone and there is no need to panic.
Considering that drivers are what ensure good communication between your monitor and your device, this will also be the first place to look and see if everything works properly.
We will explore in this article how you can easily download and install AOC monitor drivers in Windows 10, so make sure to keep on reading.
How can I install AOC monitor drivers in Windows 10?
1. Install the driver manually
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to the AOC service center.
- In the search box type in your exact monitor model.
- Once it found it click on Support.
- Next, go to the Drivers and Software section and click on Driver.
- Finally, click on the downloaded file and follow the instruction.
- Once the process finishes make sure to restart your device.
2. Use a third party software
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
Although having troubles of any kind with your AOC monitor, downloading and installing updated drivers can be done easily with just a few steps.
Is always recommended to use a dedicated tool for updating drivers, even though you can also perform this action manually, as it will avoid any involuntary mistakes to happen.
We hope that this article offered you all the information needed in order to efficiently update your AOC monitor drivers.
Don’t hesitate to leave us a comment in the dedicated section below if you have additional recommendations and suggestions.