- Many users are wondering how to install MSI motherboard drivers and luckily this can be easily done with the right guidance.
- Downloading the MSI motherboard drivers directly from the manufacturers' website is one quick method to solve the problem.
- Another way of installing the missing MSI drivers is with the help of Device Manager.
- Using a dedicated tool that will install and fix any missing or faulty driver on your device is another recommended procedure you could apply.
Although MSI offers its own set of drivers is not uncommon that during installation or even after, that you encounter issues that are related to a faulty or missing driver.
Most of the time problems related to drivers not working properly trigger other issues with the associated software which is why solving it becomes a priority.
We will explore in this article some of the best ways to install MSI motherboard drivers, so make sure to keep on reading.
How can I install MSI motherboard drivers?
1. Use the MSI official website
- Go to the MSI official website.
- In the Find your product section enter the required details.
- Next, click on the driver tab and then select your operating system.
- Select the Motherboard drivers you want to install and click on download.
- Run the installation files and follow the on-screen directions.
2. Use Device Manager
- Press the Windows + R shortcut to open Run.
- Enter the devmgmt.msc command and press OK.
- Next, click on the category of drivers that you need to download, install, and update.
- Right-click on the peripheral and choose Update driver from the popup menu.
- Next, select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Windows will now download and install the drivers needed for the MSI motherboard.
- Once the process is complete, restart your device.
3. Update Windows 10
- Press Windows+I shortcut to activate Settings.
- Click on the Update & Security option from the displayed options.
- From the left select Windows Update and click on Check for updates.
- Click on the Install now button to download and install the found update.
- Wait for the process to complete, and restart your device.
4. Use a dedicated third party tool
Installing the MSI motherboard drivers manually can be a sensitive task, especially if you are not experienced with tech things and there is a chance that things can go wrong.
This is why using a dedicated third-party tool, that will automatically install and repair any faulty or missing drivers is the most reliable and efficient method.
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
Installing the MSI motherboard drivers does not have to be a complicated task and we hope that the information presented in this article has been of use for you.
Moreover, do keep in mind that you can easily install MSI motherboard drivers without a CD. Just apply the spets detailed in our guide in that regard.
Which of the present solutions worked best for you and helped you install the MSI motherboard drivers? As always, don’t hesitate to drop us a comment, we would love to know.