- Many users report the HP Solution Flash error, so today we’ll show you how to fix it.
- Using specialized software to ensure all drivers are updated is the easiest way to fix this issue.
- You can also fix this problem by installing some of the missing Windows features.
- If HP Solution Center is not opening, try removing and installing the software again.
In January 2021 Adobe has permanently disabled the Flash Player which has had a lot of impact on many other services.
Since the HP Solution center is based on Flash, it’s not uncommon for it to stop functioning, and not being able to continue printing your documents, as many users reported it happened.
We will explore in this article the exact steps you need to make in order to fix the Hp flash error and ensure full functionality once again, so make sure to keep on reading.
How can I fix the HP Solution Center Flash error?
1. Use a specialized software
Before proceeding with any other step, we would recommend that you first ensure the drivers are not outdated or faulty, using a specialized software.
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Install Print Management console
- Go to the Search box and type in Features.
- Next, open Manage Optional Features and click on Add a Feature.
- Type Print Management and next, open and install Print Management.
After doing that, check if the HP Solution Center Flash error is still there.
3. Reinstall HP printer software
- Disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Open the Settings app and navigate to the Apps section.
- In this opened list, locate the HP Printer and click on Uninstall.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the process.
- After the process is complete, restart your device.
- Finally reinstall the HP printer.
After doing that, the HP Solution Center Flash error will be gone. Keep in mind that this process might leave certain files behind, so to completely remove the software it’s advised to use specialized tool such as IObit Uninstaller.
4. Open the HP Solution Center
There is no direct downloadable link for the HP Solution Center since it’s a built-in software that will be downloaded on your device when you install the HP driver.
To locate the HP Solution Center on your device, go to the search bar and type in HP. Click on the displayed result, and once you’ve done that, the Solution Center will automatically open.
This is about all. As you can see the HP solution center flash error can be a frustrating issue but it can also be solved quickly, in just a few easy steps.
We hope that one of the steps presented above has helped you fix the HP Solution Center. Please let us know in the comments section below which solution worked best for you, we would love to know.