Perhaps you want to try the Windows 10 operating system for yourself but you do not want or you do not need a Microsoft account to sign in with. You will be glad to know that you don’t really need a Microsoft account to install your Windows 10 operating system and by reading the steps posted below it will show you exactly what you need to do in order to install Windows 10 without a Microsoft account.
Although Microsoft will not make this as easy as it should be you can avoid signing into a Microsoft account and still be able to install Windows 10 on your device. Unfortunately for some users the options you need to choose in order to install Windows 10 without a Microsoft account are not that easy to spot but you will be able to do it by reading the lines below.
Tutorial for installing Windows 10 without a Microsoft account:
- Place in your device the Windows 10 boot CD/DVD or external drive.
- Follow the instructions on the screen until you reach the “Sign in to your Microsoft account” page.
- In the “Sign in to your Microsoft account” page you will see in the lower side of the screen a feature that says “Create a new account”.
- Left click or tap on the “Create a new account” feature.
- In the “Create a new account” screen left click or tap on the “Sign in without a Microsoft account” but keep in mind that this option has almost the same purple contrast as the “Create a new account” window so it is a bit harder to spot.
Note: the “Sign in without a Microsoft account” link is situated beneath the “Country/Region” box.
- From here you can go and install your Windows 10 operating system without a Microsoft account and use it as you please.
Was that hard? I am sure that everybody could of done it if it wasn’t for the color in which these options are written. If you have any questions please write us below in the comments section of the page and we will help you further with this particular subject.