- IoT security is a major concern, therefore you need to use an antivirus capable to protect all your connected devices.
- ESET includes a great tool that can detect and prevent vulnerabilities from your network.
- Bitdefender created an Internet security solution that incorporates both hardware and software.
- Our top pick will prevent attacks and exploits on your IoT devices by continuously monitoring all incoming traffic.
Most users won’t usually forget to protect their laptops and computers from malware that can wipe out or severely infect their programs or their work and compromise their whole system’s security.
But we don’t have to forget also to protect our IoT gadgets and gizmos and provide them with the same enhanced security.
There are a lot of Windows 10 IoT antivirus and antimalware tools, and to make your choice easier we picked the best of them that are able to provide your gadgets with increased antivirus protection.
Secure your devices with award-winning cybersecurity technology.
Browse the web securely for up to 3 devices across Windows, Mac, iOS or Android systems.
Best security tool for intense browsing activity.
Keep secure with groundbreaking AI detection and prevention technology.
Prevent data breaches and malware infections with user-friendly controls.
What is IoT security software?
IoT security software is a tool that protects all devices that are connected to each other from attacks, viruses, and attempts to steal data.
A simple antivirus usually protects independent devices and must be installed on each one. With IoT security software, you can protect your devices simply by maintaining an active connection between all your devices.
You can check our list of the best IoT security software below.
What are the best IoT antiviruses and antimalware solutions?
ESET Smart Security – Most security features
ESET Smart Security is one of the best antiviruses to take into consideration when thinking about your IoT devices, such as webcams, gaming systems, home audio speakers, and even thermostats.
The Connected Home Monitor feature includes IoT vulnerability detection, a router-connected smart devices test, and a catalog list of connected devices on your network.
It’s possible you don’t remember connecting a device to your network, and it’s also possible that one of your devices has security vulnerabilities.
You can check any of these possibilities from the ESET main menu. Click Tools, choose Connected Home Monitor, and then click Scan your network to see a list of your connected IoT devices.
Check other important features:
- Great protection against malware and spyware
- Regular updates that improve the antivirus database
- Game mode, to prevent pop-us while playing
ESET Smart Security
ESET features a great tool to scan and protect all your IoT-connected devices. Check it out now!
Bitdefender Smart Home – Most advanced security for home devices
Bitdefender Smart Home is an Internet security solution that incorporates hardware, software, and cloud. It is designed to protect all your smart home-connected devices.
The tool is created for personal use and secures in real-time smartphones, smart TVs, and any other smart home appliances or gadgets connected to the Internet.
Bitdefender Box is 100% compatible with your Home network, and it provides maximum Internet speeds.
Other essential features included in Bitdefender Smart Home:
- Vulnerability assessment and URL Blacklisting
- Allows user access and control over the home network remotely, via a smartphone
- The single mobile app used as a management console for all devices in your Home Network
- Parental control option, ideal for monitoring your kids’ online activity and managing the screen time
Bitdefender Smart Home
Protect your smart home appliances and gadgets with Bitdefender Smart Home.
Avira Prime – Great for protecting computers and mobile phones
Avira Prime is one of the best antivirus to use to secure multiple devices and not only your computer, because smartphones also needs protection.
Avira Prime scans your entire system with one click for malware, weak passwords, outdated apps, and vulnerable networks within one single, easy-to-use interface.
It also includes a free VPN for privacy while online and also keeps your smart home secure from possible intrusion points.
Some of the best features:
- Stops Android camera from rogue apps
- Prevent advertisers from tracking your online activity
- PC cleaner tool included
- Password Management tool
Use one of the best antivirus to secure every device you have and all you do online!
Vipre – Best antimalware protection
Vipre AV is a great solution, easy to use that ensures complete, real-time protection for your device system.
Without exception, each year, VIPRE earns top ratings in the security area from the most important antivirus testing authorities.
Every year, VIPRE AV earns top security ratings from the most important independent antivirus testing authorities.
Although this software does not come with a lot of features, it is extremely efficient in protecting your device.
It keeps your device safe from viruses, malware, worms, Trojans and any other threats.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Key features include:
- Protection against viruses, ransomware, and identity theft
- Free customer support
- Real-time scans ensure apps and files are safe to use
- Cloud-enabled for the fastest protection possible
Get the best protection for your device against common threats with this simple, yet efficient tool.
Norton 360 with LifeLock – Advanced features for remote protection
Norton is already providing online security to more than a billion IoT devices. Moreover, the company has revamped its products.
Today, Norton 360 with LifeLock provides now all-in-one security for all your devices, online privacy, and identity.
The product comes with multi-layered, advanced security that helps to protect against existing and emerging malware threats to your devices.
The Password Manager and the LifeLock Identity Alert System secure your most sensitive personal data, as well as alter you if any of these are used in any online processes without your consent.
Other notable features that help secure your home network:
- VPN Filter that monitors against the installation of malware onto devices and systems connected to your router
- It can provide bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank details secure and private
- SafeCam to keep potential intruders via your webcam at bay
- Parental Control option to control your kids’ online activity
Norton 360 LifeLock
Get the best multi-layered, real-time protection for all your home devices with Norton 360 LifeLock.
F-Secure TOTAL with SENSE router – Great for home internet safety
F-SecureTOTAL equipped with the SENSE router allows you to protect and secure all your IoT devices with a single protection interface that will turn out to be really easy to use.
F-Secure SENSE is a combination of a security router, an advanced security application, and industry-leading cloud protection.
SENSE has to be connected to an existing Wi-Fi router to provide security to a home network.
Check out the most important features that are packed in the F-Secure SENSE software:
- Protects everything that is connected to your home network (from your computers and phones to smart TVs, baby monitors, and other devices)
- Continuous motoring of all incoming traffic, to adapt the analysis, update the information in cloud, and immediately block potential threats
- Blockings certain devices is made based on the user’s normal behavior
- Powerful 4× internal antenna for a stronger Wi-Fi signal
- The router comes with 512MB of RAM and a 1GHz dual-core processor
F-Secure TOTAL with SENSE router
Keep all devices connected to your router secured even then when you are not around.
Avast Premium Security – Great overall security
Avast Premium Security is another developer of antimalware software currently used worldwide by over 50 million clients.
Its technologies combine rich data with AI and machine learning to continuously update IoT devices’ behavior and offer Avast clients the best vulnerability detection rate and protection against IoT threats.
Avast Premium Security has dedicated products, such as Avast Omni, that can protect your entire home network, securing all incoming traffic.
What’s more, the powerful on-device security for your smartphones, for instance, extends network protection beyond your household.
Notable features to convince you:
- Webcam Shield to keep your built-in camera safe from spyware attacks
- Real-time security, intelligent tracking of threats, and an extra layer of protection for your files, browser, network, and passwords
- Complete security for your network, irrespective of its size
- The mobile phone apps optimize device space and keep your transactions, or email private and secured
- User-friendly and easy to install
Avast Premium Security
With an amazing antivirus, you have all your devices completely protected,
Comodo Cloud Antivirus is yet another software that has adapted its technologies to serve the IoT environment.
Comodo Cloud Antivirus provides the user with real-time monitoring, and sandboxing of unknown files. The software is light on system resources, as well as easy to install and use.
It obtains unique information from all connected smart devices so that the cloud server can analyze usage patterns to eliminate suspicious traffic.
And, most importantly, it also comes free of charge for one computer. However, if you have more devices (which is probably the case for a home network), you’ll have to enroll in a yearly plan.
Key features include:
- Virus monitoring, auto-sandbox, and behavior analysis technologies
- Real-time scanner constantly monitors all files and processes on your computer
- Protection against zero-day threats
These are the best solutions that provide enhanced cybersecurity for your IoT devices. Check out more details on their features by heading to their official websites and deciding which one best suits your needs.
IoT devices are best protected if you use an antivirus alongside any of these great firewall devices to secure your home network.
All these solutions will help you protect your IoT better than ever before; you just have to pick your favorite and enjoy its features for enhanced.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.