Manage iPad, iPhone Without Jailbreak with this iTunes Alternative for Windows
We’re all Windows here, but let’s change the subject for a second, because we have one really good tool to present you. The program is called iTools, and it’s a free alternative to iTunes. iTools is a perfect tool for managing your Apple devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc. without jailbreak or iTunes.
With iTools, you can easily transfer your multimedia content (books, music, movies, photos, etc.) between your devices and PC. It can also help you to install, uninstall and backup your apps and restore your folders. So basically, iTools works with Apple’s devices the similar way as File Explorer works on Windows.
iTools supports absolutely all iPod, iPhone and iPad devices. Check out all important iTools features here:
- Ringtone maker: iTools lets you create ringtones from music held on your computer.
- iTunes access: From iTools, you can access all of your iTunes backup files, so you can access old data and media.
- App management: The app management feature allows you to view and edit your apps.
- Data Migrate: iTools support migrating data between iOS devices.
- Super Backup: Backup, restore and clone any iOS device, completely or selectively per data set
- File Explorer: View the system directory & file system of the device to learn more about your device.
- Desktop Management: Desktop Management help you drag bulk apps at one time by mouse!
- Fast Optimization: Clean up most junk files. Enjoy a cleaner, faster and better device, in almost every way.
- Battery Master: Dashboard of your battery, all detail information you need to keep your device and battery healthy!
- Portable Disk: Turn your iPod or iPhone into a portable drive.
- Transfer music between any iPhone, iPod or iPad and any Mac or PC.
- Real-time Desktop – Real-time project your desktop into computer desktop.
- Copy every picture and movie to your computer, from the Camera Roll, from your Photo Albums.
- Real-time Log – Getting more clear of your device system running log by Real-time log.
- Crash Log – You can find most of crash log here and find out the problem as soon as possible.
- Firmware Download – Download the newest firmware, automatically recognize your device and download without your learning.
- Wireless Management – Say no to cables!
iTools is a completely free tool, and it is compatible with Windows 10. You can download it for free by follow its official page here on Windows Report where we also track all the latest changes and offer for download only the latest version.
Solid State Disks or just SSD for short are the storage solutions to have if you want to speed things up with your PC. They […]