- iTools is a great software for those trying to find an alterative to iTunes.
- It offers a wide range of features, is user-friendly, and performance is above-average.
- You can easily download iTools 4 from the official website.
If you are an iPhone owner and a Windows user, things might not be as straightforward. A problem appears when you want to use an iTunes alternative without relying on iTunes. And that’s why you need to download iTools for Windows 10.
iTools is one such tool and doesn’t even require your Apple device to be jailbroken. And what’s terrific is that iTools is completely free. Along with some great features, iTools made it among the best in its range.
In this article, we will discuss all the most recent versions of the program and provide direct download links to them.
Can you download iTools to a PC?
Yes, iTools is meant to be downloaded to a Windows PC and used for transferring between it and the Apple device. It’s a handy tool, and with each upgrade, you get many more features and enhancements in terms of performance.
For those who haven’t tried it yet, and are facing issues with iTunes, we recommend you download iTools and discover the wide array of tasks it can accomplish.
How do I install iTools on Windows 10?
Download iTools 4 from the official website
- Go to iTools official website, and click on the iTools Direct download button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you view the available versions, and download one that best meets your needs.
- After you have are done with the purchase, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The latest version, iTools 4 for Windows 10, is available for download on the official website. While it claims to be the best iPhone transfer software, there’s no doubt it’s amongst the top iTunes alternatives. And this version has received several enhancements and boasts additional features.
That’s all! This is how you can download iTools in Windows 7, Windows 10, or Windows 11. It’s compatible with all iterations of the OS and should work seamlessly.
In case you are facing issues with it, there are several other iPhone to Windows data transfer software.
For any queries or to share your review of iTools, drop a comment below.