Java is an important component for many applications, and in today’s article, we’ll show you how to download and install Java 10 on your Windows PC. Installing Java is incredibly simple, and it takes only a couple of minutes, so let’s get started.
How can I download Java 10 for Windows 10, 8, and 7?
Download Java setup from the official website
In order to download Java 10 on your PC, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Before starting the installation process, it is highly recommended that you have administrator permission, and you also need to disable your Windows Firewall temporarily. Having the firewall enabled can cause installation issues with Java.
- In order to install the latest version of Java on your Windows PC, you will first need to access the official Java website.
- Choose the option Windows Online
- A file download box will pop up allowing you to either Run (installs file immediately), or Save the file in a specific location on your PC for later installation.
- After running the installation file, you can first choose a destination folder and then click on the Install button to get started.
- The process of installation runs fast, and after the setup is done you can simply hit the Close button.Note: It is worth mentioning that some software might come bundled with the Java installation. You can simply uncheck the respective boxes to refuse the Java installation.
- In order to make sure that the installation was completed successfully and that you have installed the latest version, it is recommended that you restart your Internet browser (Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer,etc.), and then click here to run the official Java installation verifier.
Having an up to date system with all the required tools is essential for the general health and performance of your Windows 10, 8, or 7 PC.
There you go, this is the fastest and simplest way to download Java 10 on your PC. Following the above steps will help you install and then verify the installation by following the steps mentioned above. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions by using the comment section below.
- How to fix the Java Virtual Machine fatal error in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows error 2 while loading the Java VM
- How to remove the ‘Java Update is Available’ popup