Do you remember the times when playing summer jams at the beach required taking along a giant boombox on your shoulder? We bet you do.
Well, you can forget about them because thankfully, the Bluetooth connectivity on the smartphones and other devices combines with streaming music services and portable speakers brought a new era for listening to music while you’re on-the-go.
Rejoice, because you will never have to look like a funky dancer from an ‘80s breakdancing clip. Bluetooth speakers these days come in various shapes, sizes, and colors and JBL speakers are the best on the market.
JBL is a brand with a serious pedigree in the audio market. Check out five of the best JBL speakers along with their features.
Best JBL speakers to buy in 2018
- JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
JBL Charge 3 Portable Speaker
The JBL Charge 3 is one of the best sounding and the most versatile Bluetooth speakers you can find, and it’s also one of the most excellent speakers in the JBL lineup.
Check out the most impressive features of this portable speaker below:
- With the JBL Charger 3, you can connect up to three smartphones or tablets to it.
- The smartphones can take turns playing some of the most potent stereo sounds.
- The speaker is waterproof, so you don’t; have to worry if it gets wet.
- It comes with a Lithium-ion Polymer battery that offers up to 20 hours of playtime.
- Playtime will vary depending on the volume level and the audio content.
- You can also take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the simple touch of a button.
- The speaker comes with noise and echo-canceling features.
- The bass response is impressive.
You can build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speaker together. This way you can amplify the listening experience a lot.
JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The JBL Clip 2 is another fantastic sounding speaker from JBL. This one is circular, and it’s smaller than the Charger 3 one.
Check out the most important features that are packed in this great portable speaker:
- It is super portable, and it comes with a handy clip for easy toting.
- You can clip it to your backpack or attach it to a necklace and rock your music anywhere.
- You can sync the speaker to another Clip 2 for a better sound experience.
- It comes with an IPX7 rating, and it’s waterproof, so it’s not a problem if you get it wet.
- You can fully submerge it into the pool.
- It is also perfect for hanging out with it at the beach.
- The Clip 2 can also make speaker calls due to the mic that is included.
- It comes with an integrated 3.5mm audio cable.
- You can stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- You can also plug the speaker into any smartphone or tablet.
JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
With this monstrous JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, you will be able to hear the bass, feel the bass and see the bass. This is an extraordinarily powerful speaker that will help you create your own music club outdoors.
Check out the most impressive features of JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker below:
- It comes with dual external passive radiators that prove how powerful this speaker really is.
- It comes with splashproof properties so you will not have to worry about rain or spills anymore.
- You can clean it with running tap water, but it’s not recommended to submerge it.
- You can take crystal clear calls from this speaker as well with the touch of a single button.
- It comes with noise and echo-canceling features.
- The speaker includes a built0in rechargeable Li-ion battery that supports up to 15 hours of playtime.
- You can charge it via dual USB ports.
- You can wirelessly connect up to three smartphones or tablets to the speaker.
- The smartphones or tablets can take turns playing amazingly sounding stereo music.
Editor’s Note: This article continues on the next page. If you’re interested in other speakers, check out our wide collection of guides.