KB3197954 could be the next Windows 10 cumulative update
Recent information suggests that Microsoft will soon push a new cumulative update to Windows 10. Update KB3197954 is already available for Release Preview and Slow rings, and Microsoft could actually roll it out to the general public as soon as next week.
No changelog is available yet, and most likely KB3197954 will mainly bring bug fixes and overall performance improvements. This update brings Windows 10 version to 14393.351 on both PCs and Mobile devices.
The Insiders who already installed KB3197954 on their computers, offered some information about the content of this update. Unfortunately, the bug that prevented Outlook users from forwarding the emails they sent is still here. On a positive note, apps now launch faster and the new camera app is automatically installed.
For the time being, this is all we know about KB3197954. If you’ve already installed the update, feel free to tell us more about your experience in the comment section below.
Speaking of updates, the current Windows 10 cumulative update is KB3194798. The update brings many fixes and improvements to the OS, such as:
- “Improved reliability of Bluetooth and storage file system.
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB3170005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that was causing excessive battery drain on Windows 10 Mobile when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Addressed issue in which setting up both fingerprint and iris recognition sometimes causes the sign-in to fail on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue that was causing high CPU usage on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows registry, and diagnostics hub“.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 update KB3194798 fails to install, shows wrong disk storage size
- Download Updates KB3194798, KB3192440, and KB3192441 manually to fix installation issues
- Microsoft re-releases KB2952664, Windows 7 users fear forced upgrade
The thought of producing EDM (electronic dance music) may have crossed your mind several times especially if you are a content creator, budding music artist […]
No matter if you run a business or not, if you want store data, QNAP (Quality Network Appliance Provider) Systems is probably the answer you […]
We have all sorts of applications on our PC, but sometimes certain apps can become grayed out and unable to remove. This can be a […]