- When it comes to gaming, a laptop is the device of choice for many gamers.
- In today’s article, we’re going to show you the best laptop for Dota 2.
- Are you interested in Dota 2? This article has all the information that you need to know.
- For more buying guides like this, be sure to visit our Laptop Hub.
Gaming on a laptop is possible, especially if you have enough hardware power to run the latest games. Dota 2 isn’t a new game, so it should be able to work on older gaming laptops as well.
If you’re looking to get a new laptop strictly for playing Dota 2, in this guide we’re going to show you the best gaming laptop for Dota 2.
What is the best laptop for Dota 2?
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H CPU
- 15.6-inch display, full HD resolution
- GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM
- 1TB PCIe SSD
- Can get loud
If you’re looking for a high-end laptop, then ASUS ROG Strix G15 might be the right choice for you. The laptop has a 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor and GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 graphics.
The device has a 15.6-inch full HD display and a 16GB DDR4 at 2933MHz, so it should be able to handle the latest games. As for the storage, there’s a 1TB PCIe SSD available.
ASUS ROG Strix G15 is an amazing laptop, and it should handle the latest games with ease, as well as older games such as Dota 2, so be sure to consider it.
- 15.6-inch full HD display
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U up to 3.5 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 128GB storage
- Windows 10 preinstalled
- Storage space could be better
If you need a budget laptop for Dota 2, then Acer Aspire 5 might be the right choice for you. This model has a 15.6-inch display with full HD resolution, and it’s powered by AMD Ryzen 3 3200U up to 3.5 GHz.
As for memory, there’s 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB for storage which might not be enough for additional games and applications.
Acer Aspire 5 is the best budget laptop for Dota 2, and its only drawback might be the low storage space, but that won’t be a problem if you don’t install too many games.
- 15.6-inch display, full HD resolution
- Ryzen 5 4600H 3.0 GHz CPU
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB
- 512GB SSD and 1TB HDD
- No major cons
Another great laptop for Dota 2 is HP Pavilion 15. This model comes with Ryzen 5 4600H 3.0 GHz CPU and a 15.6-inch full HD display. Regarding the storage, the device has 512GB SSD and 1TB HDD.
HP Pavilion 15 has 8GB DDR4 SDRAM and it’s powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics, so it should be able to handle gaming and other resource-intensive tasks with ease.
Overall, HP Pavilion 15 is a solid device, and it’s the best gaming laptop for Dota 2 that won’t break your bank.
- 15-inch full HD display
- Intel 9th gen Quad-Core i5-9300H 2.4GHz CPU can be boosted to 4.1GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256NVme SSD
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port
- No major drawbacks
When it comes to the best gaming laptop for Dota 2, then Acer Nitro 5 might be what you need. This is a 15-inch full HD device, and it’s powered by Intel 9th gen Quad-Core i5-9300H 2.4 GHz CPU.
As for multimedia, the laptop has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM, so it should handle other games as well. As for the memory, there’s 8GB DDR4 and 256GB NVme SSD.
Acer Nitro 5 is a solid gaming laptop, but 256GB might be a little limiting if you plan to play other games besides Dota 2, so keep that in mind.
- 14-inch full HD display
- AMD Dual-Core Ryzen 3 3250U 2.6GHz CPU
- Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics
- 12GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB SSD
- Might not handle the latest games well
Lenovo is a well-known laptop manufacturer and if you’re looking for the best Lenovo laptop for Dota 2, then Lenovo Ideapad 3 is just what you need.
This is a 14-inch full HD device, and it’s powered by AMD Dual-Core Ryzen 3 3250U 2.6GHz processor and integrated AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics. As for the storage, the laptop has 512GB SSD available.
Lenovo Ideapad 3 has 12GB DDR4 RAM, so it should be able to handle multitasking with ease, and run Dota 2 smoothly at the same time.
Picking the best laptop for Dota 2 can be complicated, but we hope that you managed to find the right model for you after reading this article.