Nintendo recently released Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild patch 1.3.1 to fix a few glitches from the Trial of the Sword mode and provide a better gameplay.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is now available on both Nintendo Switch and the Wii U. the game was released alongside the Switch back in March, and it has been selling like crazy ever since. Nintendo also released the game’s first DLC pack called Master Trials.
Breath of the Wild Update 1.3.1
According to Nintendo’s official release notes, the patch will include the following improvements and fixes:
- The issue in the Pack 1: The Master Trials of the Expansion Pass in which defeating some enemies for Kilton wasn’t counted toward completion after playing in Master Mode has finally been fixed.
- The in-game items can currently be obtained from launching the software from particular articles distributed via a new News channel (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild) that can be accessed via News from the Home menu. The channel will open on 8/9/2017. Another important issue is that depending on your game progress and location, particular items may not always be obtainable.
- There are various fixes for improved gameplay.
- The patch also fixes some glitches in the Trial of the Sword mode which was recently added.
- Lots of users on the Breath of the Wild subreddit have confirmed that the infinite ancient parts, star fragments, diamonds, and Korok seeds glitch is no longer working.
The last update must be applied to use the game’s Internet features, and the save data will still be available for use after downloading it. In case the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and also install automatically.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: