Razer’s new Chroma HDK lights up your gaming gear
Razer revealed the new Chroma Hardware Development Kit (HDK) which is a modular lighting system that enables users to add RGB lighting on anything.
Chroma color customization kit
You can now take Razer Chroma beyond your gaming gear with the new HDK. It features everything you need to instantly plug in and deck your room out in fantastic customized colors in order to experience a full spectrum control.
You have at your disposal individually controllable light and 16.8 million color options. The LED strips are flexible, compact and bendable and they’ll fit the edges of your PC case or your desk. In case you decide that you need even more color you have the ability to add four channels of lighting output.
Razer Synapse 3 allows you to synchronize lighting presets on other Razer Chroma-enabled devices with the LED strips to create a unified look across your room. You can use the Razer Chroma SDK to get some more advanced effects in order to create in-game lighting alerts and actions for a complete gaming immersion.
Razer Chroma tech specs
The tech specs, as they are presented on Razer’s official website, include the following:
- Razer Chroma HDK with 4 channel lighting output
- USB connection for data and power
- DC output for additional power and brightness
- Included Molex to DC power adapter for internal case lighting
- Double sided adhesive tape for mounting
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Razer Chroma SDK enabled
You can buy the Chroma HDK from Amazon. You can also buy the Lightpack Extension Kit For Chroma HDK for $28.99. The Light pack includes 2 LED strips, 2 extender cables and it works with Razer Synapse 3 and Chroma Studio.
For more information, check out the video below:
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Razer’s new Tiamat surround sound gaming headsets are simply stunning
- The new Razer Lancehead wireless gaming mouse is simply stunning
- Razer introduces zGold and zSilver currencies to stimulate competitive gaming