- Facebook is one of the largest social networks, and most people have a profile on Facebook.
- If you have two accounts, we’ll show you how to login to multiple Facebook accounts in this simple guide.
- Looking for more guides like this? We have more in-depth guides in our Web Apps section, so be sure to check it out.
- We wrote similar articles in the past, and you can find them in our How to Hub.
Facebook is still a widely used social network, and many users have multiple accounts, both business and personal.
In this article, we’re going to answer whether it’s possible to log in with two accounts to Facebook and is it possible to merge two Facebook accounts into one.
Can you combine two or more Facebook accounts into one?
1. Can I merge two Facebook accounts?
No, it’s not possible to merge two Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook Community Standards prohibit having two personal accounts.
You can read more about it on Facebook’s Help page.
2. How can I log in to two Facebook accounts?
- Open your browser of choice.
- Open Facebook in a single tab and log in.
- Now click the Menu button in the top-right corner and choose New Private Window or New Incognito Window option.
- A new browser window will now appear. In it, navigate to Facebook.
- Log in with your other account, and you’ll now be logged in to two Facebook accounts.
You can also do this from a different browser by following these steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge or any other browser that you don’t use as your default browser.
- Now go to Facebook and log in with your second account.
You can use any web browser for this purpose, but we recommend using Opera. The browser has social media integration and it allows you to run both Twitter and Instagram in the sidebar.
Opera also has an integrated Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, and VKontakte, so you can chat with your friends at all times.
As for other features, you should know that Opera is based on Chromium, so it’s similar to Chrome. In fact, it can also run Chrome extensions with ease.
The browser has a built-in ad blocker, tracking protection, and a built-in free VPN for extra security. If you’re looking for a browser that is optimized for social networks, Opera might be a great choice.
Manage your social media accounts quickly from your browser homepage, plus other useful messaging apps
When it comes to having two Facebook accounts, it’s against the terms of service to have two personal Facebook accounts, and there’s no way to merge two accounts.
Since it’s not possible to merge two accounts, your best option would be to disable one account and continue using the other account exclusively.